DVD Players

Soonersseth

Reaction score
I have a Memorex progressive scan DVD player. Problem is it blocks the normal TV captions. My old one showed both subtitles and normal caption at the same time so had to turn one off. I like being able to choose and besides sometimes on rented movies the subtitles are worn. So anyway can anyone reccomend a DVD player that shows both?

Sorry if re post move if in wrong forum.

Soonersseth said:
I have a Memorex progressive scan DVD player. Problem is it blocks the normal TV captions. My old one showed both subtitles and normal caption at the same time so had to turn one off. I like being able to choose and besides sometimes on rented movies the subtitles are worn. So anyway can anyone reccomend a DVD player that shows both?

Sorry if re post move if in wrong forum.

Memorx DVD player's sucks, because the company's low paying employees and electronics stuffs..

I have Zenith DVD player, it's works on CC and stubtitles.. even on my Sony lappy have a CC built-in and stubtitles to watch DVD runs from my CDRW/DVD drive. I like thicker captions on my lappy it's better than reg TVs..

I have Samsung dvd player and it works for both. I don't know which is the best but at least you'll get an idea. I had Apex (cheap one) Didn't work on both so gave it to my daughter.

I have DVD player & DVD Burner on my puter. Its still very confusing on coping a DVD+RW on a DVD+R Disk somehow i cant figure this out yet.

Back