During your pegnacy(Women of course)

Pretty Woman

Reaction score
What food did you crave for when you were pregnent?

I loved peanut butter and Pizza (Yes put together) I was so wild about Pizza and peanut butter.. Later on, I couldn't stop eating Ice Cream and ICE!!! Man I LOVED Ice.. I heard it was because I was low on Iron.. I don't know if that's true.. I ALWAYS ate ICE thru out the whole pregnancy... :dance:

Sunksit and cheese! Mostly anything but couldn't stand eat broccoli! I guess my taste buds changed during pregnancy but after my son was born, I went back eat them. But my 4 years old is really crazy over broccoli! He'll see it and he'll eat it first than anything else. One time at friend's house, she served chicken with broccoli and he saw it, he took some off my plate, my friend laughed so hard! She could not believe how much my son loves broccoli!!!

with my first son, it was all on TCBY's White Chocolate Mousee Ice Cream...

with my 2nd son, it was white powered donuts..

must be something with "white" on it?? I must be weirded out on white stuff on food. Rice, Noodles, Milk, and many more.

MilkShakeGirl, excuse my ignorance but what the heck's yohoo?

I have a friend who constantly craved strawberry ice cream every night. :eek:

My Wife could only eat 3 things - Pizza, Cheese Steak Hoagies & Cheese Fries :confused:

When I was pregnant I loved to eat salted peanuts, strawberries with powdered sugar, dill pickles, sweet pickles with cheddar cheese together and hated to smell or eat green olives or white powdered donuts. I wud just barf! It was awful barfing white donuts...why? Because it came out just like a long rod of white diarrhea :jaw: ...no kidding!After I had babies, I liked olives and donuts...lol

Pretty Woman said:
What food did you crave for when you were pregnent?
I craved toasted plain bagel with strawberry cream cheese and chocolate milk.

Most of the time the kind of food I crave for is that spicy chinese food its spicy beef with broccii (sp?) but I can't eat pizza or tacos without getting a heartburn but if I eat that spicy beef with broccii I don't get heartburn weird?! The food I can't stand that would make me sick is fried food even the smell of it ugh!!! And I hate beef jerky, blue cheese, grape and apple juice, bagel with strawberry cream cheese the list goes on!!!!! Everything makes me sick and I have 2 and half months left I still have morning sickness all thru my pregnancy and its aint over yet!!!

I craved cereal and chips with salsa. . . not with the cereal. I also used to send my husband out in the middle of the night to buy hot pickles from 7 11.
I couldn't stand the smell of Burger King. My husband loved it and I couldn't even stand the smell of him if he had been there earlier that day.

I couldnt stand smell of restroom because everytime i go into one, I gag or wanna puke....seeing toilet seat. I gag during preggy both times,,, now I don't....weird...

Believe it or not

Ya know what helped me from getting too nauseaus?

Sniff newspapers!

FeistyChick said:
My :crazy: friend told me so and ya know, I'm so glad I took her :crazy: advice because I was nauseous for 4 straight months and sniffing the newspapers was the best thing!

Back