Dumped!!!

HeartGirl

Reaction score

Do you ever feel like you didn't do anything wrong?
But the heartbreakers make you think "you're the problem"
that the relationship didn't work out.
People are telling you to move on and have good luck
finding Mr(s). Right.
The heartbreakers were the one cheating, lying, verbal abusing,
stealing, physically abuse toward you... but they blame you
100% for messing up the relationship.
Then they end up marrying someone... making you think
that they have no problem with that someone.
Punishing you for not being the person who they can
walk all over.

Pffffffffffffffffffft I the one who dumped him cuz he hurted me for no reason. So I just let it go and move on with my life. I do the work and thinking for myself and my son only. It's him who have low self esteem. No offense guys but not all men are like that. :hug:

Pfffffffft I'm the one who divorce my ex husband cause I got sick of his beating...and now I'm in a relationship with man who is such a gentleman and knows how to treat a lady!!! He's the perfect one for me and yeah you could say he's Mr Right ;)....

Not alot of people will find their true love, but it takes time, only time will tell with God's help of course....

Pfffffffft...I divorced my ex husband who was and still is sicko!! I have a new man in my life right now who treats me like a queen..and accepts my cancer....I was sick another day...he gave me a real red rose!!! How sweet of him!! He's my man and hopefully we will get married next year! :kiss:

^Angel^ said:
Pfffffffft I'm the one who divorce my ex husband cause I got sick of his beating...and now I'm in a relationship with man who is such a gentleman and knows how to treat a lady!!! He's the perfect one for me and yeah you could say he's Mr Right ;).

And I never saw your ex husband putting up Christmas lights outside like what Roadrunner did today. ;)

Interesting, no males have spoken yet. I have been there, last time was almost 6 years ago. I still can't figure out what cause my "Ex" to get upset and throw me out. I have no clue and tried to ask her to clarify but she refused to open her eyes and accused me for what? I really don't know. Later, she told somebody I beated her up. I said to myself, is that true? I find it hard to believe and couldn't remember any eposide that I have hit her. I was sober and clean that time. My suspect is that Her PTSD took her mind over and she imaged that I have beat her up just like her ex hubby did to her. Now, that I am glad she dumped me so I can find somebody else that really changed my life forever. This wacko Ex actually the first to change my life for positive. Im speaking for able to get job, get life together from being lazy scumbag to productive part of society. Even today, I still don't know why she got real pissed off that night. Trying to figure out why is starting not to matter to me much because I can see how she try to avoid the problem solving. I believe it was totally misunderstand. FYI, she ran away from her home when she was 14 years old. Because of that, I can no longer trust no run-aways adult-children. If they can't deal with problems at teenager then they can't solve their own problems for the rest of life.

Interesting, no males have spoken yet.

The beginning of the thread was neutral. My own ex was quite verbally abusive, lied to me, had two affairs (one while she was pregnant with the second child. We weren't sure if the 2nd one was even mine for a while...), spent us into bankruptcy, didn't know when to shut up, and blamed everything on me. It wasn't until after we were divorced that she apologized. I wanted to beat the shit out of her almost every single day, but I never laid a hand on her.

She was a hearing person, I am HoH. Her frustration with my hearing was worn on her sleeve, sometimes, and I hated that, even though she knew what she was getting when we married.

And she is now living in my home helping me raise our two boys. She has her room, and I have mine. I hate it. I hate it so bad I could throw her out on her ass and would be happy if I never saw her again. But the boys are 13 and 10, and I think they need their mother as an active participant in their lives. And I need the break, regardless of the emotional shitstorm that goes on in my head. She has a job that does not pay her enough to rent her own place, and she is going to school for computer IT "to help make it better for all of us," so she don't have enough money to give me rent, help with the utilities, buy groceries (she does, sometimes, but not much).

She still gets stupid with her mouth, especially when she is tired, but I can put up with that cuz after 9 years of the boys living with me while she remarried and got divorced I simply need the help.

She dumped me emotionally and physically, and I refused to reconcile when she wanted to. What we have now is not a reconciliation...we do not have sex; she has her own fuck-toy that she visits occasionally, and I just simply do not have the time or energy for a social life after work.

She was as mean as they come without getting physically abusive, but she's changed and is useful to me AND the boys now.

:dizzy: :rl:

Ex boyfriend

magenta I used to date with a boyfriend (ex) for 4 years .. had a son by him also... 4 years was good.. but when i had baby born and 2 years.. he was TREATING me real bad.. Controlling me, bossy me, raped me, manythings.. I had no much fun and was tolerating respecting him but when my son was 3 months old i was in love with my (current) boyfriend.. Age dont matter.... cuz i'm 25 and he's 41.. he's GREAT!!!!!! i love him to death.. I know him for almost 8 years and i liked him for 8 years also.. and he saw me and started to flirt me and i did the samething....... I was in love and FINALLY had a chance to break up with my ex.. cuz iw as not happy with him and i had to cheat.......... so I did.. now i feel MUCH BETTER than staying with my ex.. if i stayed.. i would have no LIFE AT ALL! my boyfriend is letting me do what i want go friends, get out of the place manythings... so I love my boyfriend ever since :-D :fruit:

pffffffffffttttttttt..... I was married before as well and it sucked! He cheated on me with my bestfriend which i no longer speak to. He was very very abusive, especially in front of my kid. Now, my kid still remembers everything that happened in that marriage. She was 2 and 3. My ex husband used to call me "fat cow", "not pretty", "nobody would want me", "no other man finds me attractive" and so on.. He made my life a living hell! I left him finally and I was a changed person. I was so insecure, had a really low self-esteem like i was at the end of the rope hanging on, and i had suicidal thoughts. It wasn't pretty. but now its been 5 years and I'm doing much much better and started to accept who I am.. there are times when I have my insecurity and need to recheck my brain and say.. "I'm a good person and I know I have a good heart so shut up!" lol I know that feeling and there are millions of people that have been thru this stage before.

Cheri said:
And I never saw your ex husband putting up Christmas lights outside like what Roadrunner did today. ;)

Aw yeah, he such a sweetie!!....

Aw Rebelgirl, :hug: I know exactly what it like when your own hubby calls you a bunch of names such as fat whale etc....Goodness I hear it all the time during my pregnancy....even after too.... :squint:

^Angel^ said:
Aw Rebelgirl, :hug: I know exactly what it like when your own hubby calls you a bunch of names such as fat whale etc....Goodness I hear it all the time during my pregnancy....even after too.... :squint:

Yeah I know.. but I don't hear that anymore! Thank goodness.. but I do get people telling me " oh my god, you've gained weight!" So I would tell them something that offend them too... or I'll just say that was rude to say that! :dizzy:

ppppppfffftttttttt i dumped my exfiancee after he disappered i never heard from him again he not no good anymore
my feeling is that he wanted my body but i refuse to give to him i felt that he used me in someways
oh well it was 10 years ago

Back