Dumb Laws

whee!! I found this old thread!! Someone else recently made a thread about dumb laws!

Ain't it a bitch to clean threads in forums???

Me :bowdown: Mods!

Missouri

It's illegal to sit on the curb of any city street and drink beer from a bucket. This law refers back to the extinct Italian celebration, Hill Day, when beer was served in buckets. _ oops..wonder how much is the fine?

It is illegal to have oral sex. - damn I'd be broke for every single time!!!

:wtf: It is not illegal to speed. - hey I wanna my fines back!!!

Tsk!
DD

DreamDeaf said:
It's illegal to sit on the curb of any city street and drink beer from a bucket. This law refers back to the extinct Italian celebration, Hill Day, when beer was served in buckets. _ oops..wonder how much is the fine?

It is illegal to have oral sex. - damn I'd be broke for every single time!!!

:wtf: It is not illegal to speed. - hey I wanna my fines back!!!

Tsk!
DD
Hmm... maybe that law was changed later. You might find some laws in DumbLaws that have been repealed.

i found out that South Dakota permits shooting Native Americans if there are 5 or more on your property...

/Me move to SD... saw 6 Native americans *gets gun* ahh.. i can't kill them! i have no heart to kill anyone

Is it illegal to bathe in the river somewhere in the bush ...not to mention in public ? :laugh2: I did that several times! :mrgreen:

i have broken quite a bit of laws here SO not need to name them cuz u see NO ONE is an ST angels!~

Toronto

You can't drag a dead horse down Yonge Street on a Sunday
There is no horse on Yonge Street!! Just traffic cars!!!
LOL
NO WAY!!!

B.S!!!

Last edited:
Wait a Minute I did that... It's illegal to catch mice without a hunting license!
Uh Oh!

I didnt do that....The Ohio driver's education manual states that you must honk the horn whenever you pass another car. I just use my Middle Finger instead of Honking.. Heh!

*woOoOooOo* ((smoochies)) on St Thomas has none listing for dumb laws..
*whew* Glady that ...

I have lived in three places:

Currently in UTAH:

-Birds have the right of way on all highways. :wtf: I would think everyone breaks this law here in Utah!!!
-Provo: rowing snowballs will result in a $50 fine. Oops...

Salt Lake County has one of the stupidest laws I ever have heard:
No one may walk down the street carrying a paper bag containing a violin.

In NEW JERSEY:

-You cannot pump your own gas. All gas stations are full service and full service only. Shhhhh, I have pumped gas on my own a few times in NJ.
-It is against the law to "frown" at a police officer. Oops!
-You may not slurp your soup. Now, this is silly!
-Automobiles are not to pass horse drawn carriages on the street. No? then everyone breaks this law.
-All motorists must honk before passing another car, bicyclist, skater, and even a skateboarder. But we have strict anti-noise laws in many NJ cities. Weird...
-Newark: It is illegal to sell ice cream after 6pm, unless the customer has a note from his doctor. Oh no! all the students in the local 5 colleges are law offenders!
-Raritan: Profanity is prohibited. I lived in this ()&"§=)"/&§=)/(&=) town!

GERMANY isnt listed.

WhoCare said:
Guess what?

Toronto banned snowball fight

I am sure I miss fun!!! Mean TOronto!!!

I know its can happen to hurt people's eye!

yes, Happend to my daughter caught by snow... She got full of RED EARS.. really painful.. I was very eggager angrily and confront to neighbour's child and disagree with your child horseplay and threw on puropsed hit on my daughter's ear.. I did showned them, LOOK MY DAUGHTER'S EAR.. how's so nice of your child..?? What wrong with your displince?? Few months later, I got evidction.. wtf ??? They dislike my attuides.. Why can't they accept about my protection kids' rights. My husband and I were visited to MPP and said they are totally wrong!!! but we are gladly that moved out and settled new home recently... Much happier this area no more living townhouse..
We will look forward lawsuit to the CO-OP housing.. We learned awful lot about co-op really horrible their own rules.

kuifje75,
You may not slurp your soup. Now, this is silly! (my answer I agreed with you totally dumb law.. ) Btw you still drink slurp your soup at home not front of public ???

Back