Duh.. Daughter and Mail Stamps!!!!

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Today I am driven to my daughter’s school. I run to a front door and hug my daughter. My teacher said... please check your daughter s folder in her backpack. :hmm: ... I said Okay then rush to my truck because it is so pouring rain! Arrive home. I open her backpack and take the folder book out.... I was so shocking :shock: to see my 12 mail stamps all over on the folder book! :lol: As a result, that she sneaked to my desk and took it! :squint:

Lucky it's taking stamps off plastic folder easier! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL that's so cute! My son LOVES tapes he'll find any kind and tape something up! It drive me crazy!

Ha ha yes my 4yr old loves siccors and tape!!! Lucky she hasn't found the stamps yet!!! :giggle: :giggle:

My son would put stickers on walls all over the house and take crayons and write all over the walls. grrr. I had to use magic eraser to remove the crayons off the wall.

More work but it is cute.

You talking about those self-adhesive stamps? Oh boy... $5 down the drain! Good thing you were able to get them back! ;)

:bump:

Thread moved here from 'General Chat'-- ;)

~RR

(kinda a cute mischeivous thing she did--she must have been proud to have a 'new' design on her folder--haha, glad that you were able to salvage them-- ;) )

lol My son did that once with stamps. He thought they were stickers! He put them all over his paper that he drew, gave it to me and told me. "Look what I made for you Mommy" I seen about 4 dollars worth of stamps on my son's lovely artwork and held my breath and told my son that the picture was very nice. but don't use Mommys stickers and explained to him they were stamps. He really was too young at the time to understand. so I learned to put my stamps up where he could not get them. LOL then Gave him all the stamps from the clearing house catalogs.

Update...

Today I came at my daughter's school in the afternoon. I could see the teacher with grinning to laughs with me :lol:!!!!

It's a good idea to buy her stamps and a collection book. I don't mean mail stamps, but the other with figures on them. Sounds like she'd love that.

Ha, That's cute. I remember my youngest son was messing around with the stamps at one time and he ended up putting the stamps ALL OVER himself on the face and his arms. I was like *groans* and had to get the stamps off him. He didn't like it because when the stamps were removed, it hurted a little bit, ha.

It's a good idea to buy her stamps and a collection book. I don't mean mail stamps, but the other with figures on them. Sounds like she'd love that.
Yeah, you can buy a lot of those at Target or Wal*Mart for a cheap price. :)

Ha, That's cute. I remember my youngest son was messing around with the stamps at one time and he ended up putting the stamps ALL OVER himself on the face and his arms. I was like *groans* and had to get the stamps off him. He didn't like it because when the stamps were removed, it hurted a little bit, ha.

*rippppppppppping noises erupts the whole AD.com*

My son never used the mail stamps but used other stamps and put it all over my computer, desk and tv and my truck. To this day he doesnt get stamps anymore and feel too old for it. LOL

I remember my cousin when she was about 3 years old, and she would get in my room and find my stickers, but it was just fun kind of stickers like Happy Faces, Teddy Bears, etc.. One day she stick them all over the Sliding Glass Mirror in the dining room and my mother was soo FURIOUS! and it was hard to get them off so she had to spray water or some kind of cleaning product to remove them off. It was hilarious and then my mother turn to me and said WAIT TIL YOU HAVE KIDS. :rofl:

Well.........My charming daughter took a sharpie maker and drew allover the back side of the passenger seat of my mini van!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She came and told me "Look I wrote my name!" AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well.........My charming daughter took a sharpie maker and drew allover the back side of the passenger seat of my mini van!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She came and told me "Look I wrote my name!" AHHHHHHHHHHHH

OHH NO.. I would go BALLSTIC! If she done that LMAO:eek:

Back