Dry Up Ink

I haven't researched on that yet. I think HP makes good laser printers. I don't want a huge one, just a small light duty model good for home. I'm not in a rush to buy one...maybe sometime in 2009.

They do make good ones. Just kinda pricey.

Yeah, they are sort of pricey. The cheapest lasers are Brother or something similar from what I have seen before.

I don't have a good feel for Brothers. They just don't seem to be that well built. I have had Oki data. They make good printers. Samsung is good too. Just gotta weight everything and see which is best fit. One thing I don't like about HP is their footprint. They make them big!

I don't have a good feel for Brothers. They just don't seem to be that well built. I have had Oki data. They make good printers. Samsung is good too. Just gotta weight everything and see which is best fit. One thing I don't like about HP is their footprint. They make them big!

yeah, I never liked Brother products anyhow. LOL

Yes, I know about Laser but All Laser is big machine not enough between desk and hatch, I need multi-function, use copy or scanner for open door cannot hit hatch

Buy Laser printer! it will never dries up!

Catty

Yes, I know about Laser but All Laser is big machine not enough between desk and hatch, I need multi-function, use copy or scanner for open door cannot hit hatch

Sounds like you need a bigger desk or another table just for your printer.

Lol, me too, i have Okidata 410e, it is very good but rubble wheel is bad, lot of jam paper, I alrady about 10,000 paper but never bad drum yet about 15,000 yet, I am sad, i keep it in storage, but I need Laser Printer+Copy+Scanner with Wi-fi but need small size like okidata 410e's size but Multi-Funtion Laser is big like double okidata 410e size

yeah, I never liked Brother products anyhow. LOL

i have a networked injet printer mfc420cn for over 3 years now and never had a problem. The secret to any printers is to use it or pull the cartridge.

I have a HP Photosmart 3310 All-in-One printer because it prints duplex sides (one paper to print both sides) which is cool and saves my papers. Once a while, it tells me that the ink is drying so the program cleans the ink cartridge automatically. I bought it on eBay last year.

i have a networked injet printer mfc420cn for over 3 years now and never had a problem. The secret to any printers is to use it or pull the cartridge.

Still way to expensive to use. I'll stick with laser. :cool2:

Back