Drunkest guy ever *must see*

naisho

Forum Disorders M.D.,Ph.D
Reaction score
I believe this occurred in a Florida convenience store after googling around on it. I'm surprised it hasn't been posted on AD yet.
So what do you think about it? Real?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kLqahiyuSs]2001: A Drunk Odyssey - Worlds Drunkest Guy Ever (Cant Stand Up but Wants More Beer) - YouTube[/ame]

I've seen that video before. My guess it's real. Poor guy too drunk to be in a store.

yea i ve seen that before. Hard to believe that he still stands for a long period. lol

I had never seen it, but my kids saw it on Ray Williams Johnson on YouTube.

I sure hope that he didn't arrive there by car!

Awwww! I love the way he keeps pausing for a moment to compose himself and look dignified when he's trying to pick himself off the floor by the coolers (without ever letting go of the precious beer).

I :lol: when he's going to the exit and falls backwards and grabs the bowl on the counter thinking that'll save him.

I can not believe that he did not get blackout or for lack of a better word "pass out". I don't know how he did it trying to keep up with getting a case of beer. He does look like he was really drunk. I don't know if that is real or fake. The way he behaved look like he was really drunk but at the end not sure if he was that drunk. :dunno:

I remember seeing this a couple years ago. I've seen people do that in real life.

Holy Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit... :lol: He was trashed in the morning...probably only took 5 beers for him. :lol: I've seen a guy got trashed like that on 5 beers. Im straight edge.. means I dont drink, use tobacco or drink caffeine everyday. I've drank a case of Bud before and walked better than him. :lol: What a pussy

I've seen this before and I still think he is on something else. Something else is going on with him.

Well, the drunkest guy would be the guy who took one too many alcoholic drinks, passed out and died.

I tried not to laugh at the poor guy, but :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Ok I'll be going to hell now. But he doesn't know I'm laughing at him so I guess it's ok.

And I can't imagine being that drunk. I almost want to try it one time just to see what it feels like.

I tried not to laugh at the poor guy, but :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Ok I'll be going to hell now. But he doesn't know I'm laughing at him so I guess it's ok.

And I can't imagine being that drunk. I almost want to try it one time just to see what it feels like.

Believe me, you dont want to know what it feels like to be shitfaced. :lol:

I know I posted this once before and I hate to say this, but Deaf Tim might appreciate this. Keep in mind, I still had some hearing at this point.

I got so drunk one night, we had closed down the bars in town, so drinking was done at 5am. I drove home, and managed to get there in one piece and parked my car (stick-shift) straight. Well, when I was plastered I used to walk in itty-bitty baby steps and couldn't get over a speed bump. I would fall on the uphill swing. 3 times I tried, then got pissed and crawled around the speed bump. Could not make it upstairs and had a 90 y/o man (apartment manager) help me up the stairs and into the apartment I shared with my parents. 2 hours later, I got to a training session for 401k's when they first came out at the bank I was working for. We get a call, and I had to leave training and go open the branch office. Well, this was a Friday and about 3 in the afternoon, the construction guys are in to cash their paychecks. I come out from the back and before I go through the doorway to get to my teller station, I hear the guys asking, "Hey Anita, where's Kristina?" She replies, "Aw, she's in the back paying reverence to the porcelain altar." I was so mortified, that that was the last day I drank anything alcoholic. I was 21 at the time and had just become legal to drink.

I know I posted this once before and I hate to say this, but Deaf Tim might appreciate this. Keep in mind, I still had some hearing at this point.

I got so drunk one night, we had closed down the bars in town, so drinking was done at 5am. I drove home, and managed to get there in one piece and parked my car (stick-shift) straight. Well, when I was plastered I used to walk in itty-bitty baby steps and couldn't get over a speed bump. I would fall on the uphill swing. 3 times I tried, then got pissed and crawled around the speed bump. Could not make it upstairs and had a 90 y/o man (apartment manager) help me up the stairs and into the apartment I shared with my parents. 2 hours later, I got to a training session for 401k's when they first came out at the bank I was working for. We get a call, and I had to leave training and go open the branch office. Well, this was a Friday and about 3 in the afternoon, the construction guys are in to cash their paychecks. I come out from the back and before I go through the doorway to get to my teller station, I hear the guys asking, "Hey Anita, where's Kristina?" She replies, "Aw, she's in the back paying reverence to the porcelain altar." I was so mortified, that that was the last day I drank anything alcoholic. I was 21 at the time and had just become legal to drink.
Must have been a bad hangover....

Back