Drunk Girl Got Her Eyebrows Shaved Off

Whether it's getting drunk front of strangers or with friends - Each person should have been treated accordingly with respect because it is demoralizing to do such thing to a person.

Some may say it's her fault for getting drunk and she deserves getting the eyebrow shaved off but in the end, is it right to do that? No. It might seem funny but to be in her shoes, I know I would not find it funny.

Assholes. They're telling her, "It's good, it looks good, it looks good. It looks awesome."
Then she's saying, "But I don't want... oh my god I don't have any eyebrows."
And then another guy tells her that she can just "pencil them in." Jackasses. :pissed:

that is really stupid party!!!!!

I totally agreed with Peachy Lady and everyone comment about that.

obsovily they are young people do stupid things.

I agreed with Jolie_77's comment.

Actually there is no funny, What if he got accident to cut her eyebrows that serious.

Please dont do that with your frineds and your kids!

*shake my head*

I agree with Roadrunner und Peachlady on this.

She is going to regret this. Sometimes eyebrows don't grow back. That is why doctors don't shave eyebrows when stitching the cut in the eyebrow.

Not true.

eyebrows can grow back...

It was affect to me. We were outside to watch firework on New Year Eve. I didn´t notice until too late that a big firework splash suddenly go wrong way to affect my right part of my forehead. It burnt right part of eyebrow and eyelashes too close my right eye. I was panic when I saw hair gone from forehead (part of my hair, eyebrow and eyelashes) and thought that it won´t grow back again. They rushed me to emergency... They said that it grow back... and have a small burn scar treatment. I have hair, eyebrow and eyelashes back with no scars shown...

Not true.

eyebrows can grow back...

It was affect to me. We were outside to watch firework on New Year Eve. I didn´t notice until too late that a big firework splash suddenly go wrong way to affect my right part of my forehead. It burnt right part of eyebrow and eyelashes too close my right eye. I was panic when I saw hair gone from forehead (part of my hair, eyebrow and eyelashes) and thought that it won´t grow back again. They rushed me to emergency... They said that it grow back... and have a small burn scar treatment. I have hair, eyebrow and eyelashes back with no scars shown...

I cannot believe that. Your eye are still good. Scary. I remember that my uncle started the bbq. the fire explore and burn my uncle's eyebrows and his front hair. They were bald. but His hair grew. Whew.

I wanted to add, if she is being interviewed for a job, they could see that video and refuse to hire her.. When bosses find people doing stupid things on youtube, myspace and facebook, they wouldn't hire people.....

the only reason why har wouldn grow back is if there was a significant scar tissue present and the hairfollicles where completely burned out, usually it takes bad 2nd and definitely 3rd degree burn for hair not to grow back.

:gpost::gpost:
Whether it's getting drunk front of strangers or with friends - Each person should have been treated accordingly with respect because it is demoralizing to do such thing to a person.

Some may say it's her fault for getting drunk and she deserves getting the eyebrow shaved off but in the end, is it right to do that? No. It might seem funny but to be in her shoes, I know I would not find it funny.

Whether she was drunk or not isn't the issue. The issue is that no one has the right to intentionally humiliate another person this way. It is cruel, mean spirited, and horrid.

:Ohno: Are you serious ?

That was my understanding when I read about Lana Turner who shaved her eyebrows for a movie role in 1938 and it never grow back.
Lana Turner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (look at bottom part - Trivia)

Also I heard the part about doctors not shaving eyebrows on a medical tv program.

The other posts here got me curious so I googled it to find out more about shaving eyebrows.
Excerpt: 'Why Do Men Fall Asleep After Sex?' - Sexual Health - MSNBC.com It is a myth - look at bottom part and I have seen some links that says that eyebrows do grow back and other links said that they grow back really slow.
but there is a link written by a medical student that said don't shave...
Not My Second Opinion
Eyes & Eyebrows | Q & A with Dr. Martello | Beauty & Spa | Walgreens

I don't know why the doctors was taught not to shave eyebrows in the first place. If somebody know why.... do let me know.

I wanted to add, if she is being interviewed for a job, they could see that video and refuse to hire her.. When bosses find people doing stupid things on youtube, myspace and facebook, they wouldn't hire people.....

This is a VERY good point you brought up. Some companies do fire people when their less-than-pleasing extracurricular activities surface on the internet whether it is by email, blogs, or video.

So far I have not heard of companies outright refusing to hire someone from a youtube video though - you'd have to know exactly what youre looking for to find a potential hiree behaving badly on video.

As of now some companies will refuse to hire you if you have bad credit, thats the only thing that I know of companies not hiring certain employees based off of personal information.

OK the OP can have their thread back :ty:

That was my understanding when I read about Lana Turner who shaved her eyebrows for a movie role in 1938 and it never grow back.
Lana Turner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (look at bottom part - Trivia)

Also I heard the part about doctors not shaving eyebrows on a medical tv program.

The other posts here got me curious so I googled it to find out more about shaving eyebrows.
Excerpt: 'Why Do Men Fall Asleep After Sex?' - Sexual Health - MSNBC.com It is a myth - look at bottom part and I have seen some links that says that eyebrows do grow back and other links said that they grow back really slow.
but there is a link written by a medical student that said don't shave...
Not My Second Opinion
Eyes & Eyebrows | Q & A with Dr. Martello | Beauty & Spa | Walgreens

I don't know why the doctors was taught not to shave eyebrows in the first place. If somebody know why.... do let me know.

Well, how come there are tweezers at the stores they sell ? It obviously that the eyebrows does grow back, if women use their tweezers often. :)

Well, how come there are tweezers at the stores they sell ? It obviously that the eyebrows does grow back, if women use their tweezers often. :)

You don't shave with a tweezer. I know that plucked eyebrows do grow back. It is shaved eyebrows I am not sure anymore. Lana Turner shaved her eyebrows and they didn't grow back. I heard on medical tv program that doctors don't shaved eyebrows. I put out those links. Why don't you look them up. They are of mixed answers.

:gpost::gpost:

Whether she was drunk or not isn't the issue. The issue is that no one has the right to intentionally humiliate another person this way. It is cruel, mean spirited, and horrid.

I concur. Jillio, You've hit it on the nail this time. Sometime it amazes me that we still have that kind of people out there who would be doing such thing like this or even worse. It's sad isn't it?

You don't shave with a tweezer. I know that plucked eyebrows do grow back. It is shaved eyebrows I am not sure anymore. Lana Turner shaved her eyebrows and they didn't grow back. I heard on medical tv program that doctors don't shaved eyebrows. I put out those links. Why don't you look them up. They are of mixed answers.

I know the difference between tweezer and shave. I've never shaved my eyebrows in my life, only tweezer. I would just let some ADers to respond this to share their experiences if, they ever shave their eyebrows before. Let's leave this open and see, what happens. I am hopin' there's someone who will be able to answer this. :)

Back