Droppin to say hi!

RainGurl

Reaction score
Thiings have calmed down abit!!!..just little bit. We are adjusting now that Grandma is gone. Nevertheless it's still painful at times. Still going to school. Kids had head lice, they are eleared as of yesterday night. I have to go through their hair again tonight. Hubby has to go through mine, I think I may have it. Been itchy for the past few days. We got a new house, moved in now. I am closer with my dad, which is really awesome. Not really talking to my mother as much anymore. Hardly even. Life is great. I miss all of you. Hugs, RG

(Hugs)

I am glad to hear that you are doing well. You got family and friends around you as your support system. I am sorry about your grandmother. It is difficult to lose a loved one. Stay strong. :hugs:

(head lice SUCKS to have. The last time I had it was when I was 15 and I had LONG hair-- wasn't fun. But you got curly AND long hair so I cannot imagine how difficult it will be for you???)

Aw!! Hope ahead good lives for you and your close family :):):):):)

Yeah Sucks Pain in ass with Lice!!!!

My girls didn't get it yet !!! crosss fingers!

Hi Raingurl!! Good to see you are doing okay.. Hang in there.. Be strong for your kids and your husband... Enjoy life with your family every minutes, life is short...

Ahh raingurl.. seems ya have had a good time away from here.. and been doing stuff for yourself and more.. at least ya do miss your grandmother... it's good to remember her and etc...

Hope things will turn out good for you. Keep being strong lady and have faith in whatever you believe in :)

Hi Raingurl, glad life is going great for you and your family. Hang in there recovering from your grandmother's death will take some time and remember her in your heart.

HI back! :giggle:

I hope things are swell for ya and your family! No fun with the LICE!!! YIKES!!!! And drop in when ya have a chance!

I also totally understand that you really miss your grandma. I felt same thing! I do miss my adopted mom (my real grandma) and been almost 10 years!

We sure miss ya, girl!

Take care!
:hug:

Welcome back, My stepdaugther had lice two times. Her hair is very thick. Lices were so hard to rid. It took 1 week to remove everything. I was so mad at her because she got lice two time in same month. I tried figured how did she get lice from. My house always clean, No animals. I found out that her friend who shared dirty brush so my stepdaughter borrow it for brush her hair. She kept do that until I found out. I ordered her to stop use someone else's brush. I had to call her teacher and asked her to check all student. My stepdaugther was in Speical Eduction class.

Back