Drives me nutty!

MelissaWatt

Reaction score
It just kills me that in our town where there is a designated road to use for driving to your point of destination and the locals continue to drive through the shopping/ parking area as if it were a thorough fair. What makes it annoying even more is not the speeding through the parking area , it's the people who choose to back in to these parking spots and there is no way to show that you plan to take the parking spot. Then those who want to leave back out ever so slow only to be either hit by a passing car or honked at because of their own hesitation in avoidance to being hit. It's just nutty that it has come down to people just not having any common sense or courtesy.

It just kills me that in our town where there is a designated road to use for driving to your point of destination and the locals continue to drive through the shopping/ parking area as if it were a thorough fair. What makes it annoying even more is not the speeding through the parking area , it's the people who choose to back in to these parking spots and there is no way to show that you plan to take the parking spot. Then those who want to leave back out ever so slow only to be either hit by a passing car or honked at because of their own hesitation in avoidance to being hit. It's just nutty that it has come down to people just not having any common sense or courtesy.

Common sense, courtesy, are you kidding? Went the way of the dinosaur! :lol:

Exasperating isn't it?

I like this saying...."courtesy is not an option"

I literally was watching all of this yesterday and was just shaking my head. Hubby on the other hand had a few choice of words. I had signal of intent to park and it was like a speedy Gonzales race to take it over by another car. The car backing out actually got hit by another car who went right around the " speedy car ". Utter chaos. The nice part. I finally got a spot by parking in the main grocery parking lot and walking in to lunch. Chick fil a has the worst car parking lot/ drive through !

Back