drive thur fast food

jessewhitelaw

Reaction score
have anyone have problem when you hurgery and want drive thur when midnigth inside is closed and they didt want serve you becasue we cant speak here my problem today

when i went there and it around 10 20 pm and inside are closed so i have to drive thur with my car and they didt want serve me becasue i didt speak up so i final pissed off and i about to leave they didt want sell me because im deaf soo i about to go and i saw cop car coming so i flashed to cop and asked him to help me and cop were walk to window and knocking and wait like 10 min i knew they hide final came to open window ask how i may help you? he said why you dont want serve me they said becasue of poilcy that didt not want sell someone who didt speak up i was ask me show me poilcy :deal: and they said that paper not here it at ther home and cop said :bsflag: to them and asked give me food now and i say thanks you cops very much becasue he helped me so i watch manger move act like scary and shocked and gave me some free foods and i know they didt like me becasue im white and they are fucking dumb black didt want to be nice to white and final i say thanks you to cop and he said next time if problem he might arrest her becasuse she bs so did you have problem same that?

let me know

sorry long one...

Wow that isn't right for them to not serve you food just because you're deaf. that's a lot of BS!

i do like fast food but i can order with paper and write what i wanted to order and tell

i never order on speaking because im deaf but my mom can order on speaking what i wanted it so my family can do it!

WTF!? That's fucked up!

When I can't hear the speaker, I will drive to the window instead. :)

yes i went there it closed and worker stand outside wait someone i guess manger arrested that fucked up

anyway that idiot thing wont serve me wtf!

I had no problem going up to the window and handed her/him piece of paper of my order. :) One time McDonald's refused and I was pissed. I went to different McDonald's, much better. I called 800 nbr and complained about it. So I guess they learned lesson! Too bad!

If they told you they weren't going to do it, why not leave and go elsewhere to get your foods?

Wow not at my mcdonald. They have a keyboard and a screen so you can order for those who cant speak or deaf. That was way cool.

Wow not at my mcdonald. They have a keyboard and a screen so you can order for those who cant speak or deaf. That was way cool.

Oh, wow, that's too bad because now I can't hear your frustrating story! :giggle: J/K Smooch!

not my mood to eat oily meal at late night. It's terrible!

btw, great going, jesse, you got them bust. :)

It did happen to me one time when I was denied the service at KFC. I just refused move my car and keep on honking to despite these fools at KFC. Then they called cops and cops came to me. I explained to cops abt the situation. Cops just shaked their head and laugh then cops ordered KFC workers to give me meals for free :D

So whenever restaurant refused to serve you , just stand up for yourself and do let them run over you. They need to understand that they re in danger of being sued. I hate to go around and sue people over my deafness but if i have to do it, so be it. :mad:

WOW, that is insane of them. I have no problem with that, I drove up and told them I couldnt hear, so they understand and ready for order. Most deaf who have problem whatever the place is, will never go to that place again.

I can't believe some people these days. It is REQUIRED by federal law that restaurants and other establishments not deny the disabled service for whatever BS they may have.

Should the day ever come that I can no longer hear (I can barely hear the speaker now, and I have driven straight to the window to place my order once) and they refuse to serve me because I cannot hear, you can bet your bottom dollar that I am going to make quite a ruckus and if the police have to be called then so be it. I'm not one to let people run over me, once I get my food I'll make it very clear to them that I won't be back to give them my money and I will make sure word gets out they they are piss poor when it comes to serving the deaf and otherwise disabled.

Sorry you had to go through that man, I would be calling the 1-800 number and complaining to the head honcho and making it very clear that if it happens again they'll be looking at a lawsuit.

I never had that problem. Sorry to hear your woes, though.

Oh Sh*% :):) Yeah you have a right!!!! What are they idiot ? :lol: :):)

If they told you they weren't going to do it, why not leave and go elsewhere to get your foods?

Why should he leave? He has every right to be serve the same way as everyone else, speak or no speak, see or no see. Everyone has that right to receive the same equal service as everyone else. ;)

Why should he leave? He has every right to be serve the same way as everyone else, speak or no speak, see or no see. Everyone has that right to receive the same equal service as everyone else. ;)

Right, Cheri; and, Brian, to leave means no one gets educated; to leave means postponing getting the public educated and laws passed to uphold them. Be vigilant.

Right, Cheri; and, Brian, to leave means no one gets educated; to leave means postponing getting the public educated and laws passed to uphold them. Be vigilant.

Right, Tousi. Thank-you Hun :kiss:

So they did it because they were ''fucking dumb black''? what the hell is your problem? You are upset because you feel you weren't treated right, and then say that? You are no better than those who treated you bad.

have anyone have problem when you hurgery and want drive thur when midnigth inside is closed and they didt want serve you becasue we cant speak here my problem today

when i went there and it around 10 20 pm and inside are closed so i have to drive thur with my car and they didt want serve me becasue i didt speak up so i final pissed off and i about to leave they didt want sell me because im deaf soo i about to go and i saw cop car coming so i flashed to cop and asked him to help me and cop were walk to window and knocking and wait like 10 min i knew they hide final came to open window ask how i may help you? he said why you dont want serve me they said becasue of poilcy that didt not want sell someone who didt speak up i was ask me show me poilcy :deal: and they said that paper not here it at ther home and cop said :bsflag: to them and asked give me food now and i say thanks you cops very much becasue he helped me so i watch manger move act like scary and shocked and gave me some free foods and i know they didt like me becasue im white and they are fucking dumb black didt want to be nice to white and final i say thanks you to cop and he said next time if problem he might arrest her becasuse she bs so did you have problem same that?

let me know

sorry long one...

All of your problem isn't related to race then quit to bash on black people, also it was from disability, that fail to speaking on speaker box and rejected to serve because you are deaf.

That's not cool to bash on black people. :roll:

Back