Drinking Cold water

murli108

Reaction score
Folks, I want to remind you that about drinking cold waters. Drinking cold water from tap, rivers, etc. is good. But drinking cold water from refrigation, electric taps, etc are harmful to health. I hope u will agree with this point.

*Sighs* Not this nonsense again... So, we have repackaged the message this time...eh? First, it was any kind of cold water now it is refrigerated water and from what?!? Electric taps? Sounds like a great way to electrocute yourself.

:eek2: Whatever! I drink from bottled water and my fridge with the filter that clean it before pour out in the pout.

Please quit bring it up!

Stop being obessed about myths of water. We're tired of your non sense! Please talk about something else other than water fetish you got!

Stop being obessed about myths of water. We're tired of your non sense! Please talk about something else other than water fetish you got!

Water fetish...:laugh2: that's a good one.

I could quote everybody except the topic creator, and say.. Please don't feed the trolls. And really, if you didn't post.. the thread would go down the page as other threads worth posting in get bumped. Please do not *********** feed the ********** trolls. Otherwise, have a nice day. :D If you don't like how a certain person obsesses over a certain topic, then simply ignore it. I'll understand it though, if your finger clicked and your brain was saying NOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;)

Drink cold water from river is good? hmmm...as u know, river water is full of dirt, tiny rocks going around, living microscopic animals, fishes human animals fecals, etc. Good to drink? I think not! :crazy:

Drink cold water from river is good? hmmm...as u know, river water is full of dirt, tiny rocks going around, living microscopic animals, fishes human animals fecals, etc. Good to drink? I think not! :crazy:

yes, rivers are like Ganga, Jamuna, and Yamuna in india. that rivers are holy water from Himalaya mountain. they are fresh..... many devotees drink holy water from that rivers.....i wish rivers from mountains in usa and many countries are going to be like india....... where do we get water from bottles, taps, .....i wonder....take care..

yes, rivers are like Ganga, Jamuna, and Yamuna in india. that rivers are holy water from Himalaya mountain. they are fresh..... many devotees drink holy water from that rivers.....i wish rivers from mountains in usa and many countries are going to be like india....... where do we get water from bottles, taps, .....i wonder....take care..
Well, do you LIVE in India??? yeah, right! and how do you know the waters there are FRESH?? SHEEEESH!
The bottled waters are fresh, they are filtered and cleaned thru..so there!
geeez! get real! :roll:

Sorry, that is as stupid as saying that cold drinks are bad for you. There is nothing that happens to water from the tap to the freg, just gets colder.

Back then before bottled water was invented, people drank from water hoses, tap water and public water fountains. We all survived so I think drinking cold water is safe too. LOL!

As for holy water from India...that is new to me. Why not they bottle the holy water and sell it here in the USA. Maybe we will all be in perfect health? :fingersx:

Here is a new warning, don't eat yellow snow!!! lol. I think so ppl are just way to scared of their shadows.

Here is a new warning, don't eat yellow snow!!! lol. I think so ppl are just way to scared of their shadows.

Why would I want to eat yellow snow? Looks like someone peed on the snow and made it yellow. No way I am eating that!!! I would rather drink unhealthy cold water from the fridge. LOL!

Why would I want to eat yellow snow? Looks like someone peed on the snow and made it yellow. No way I am eating that!!! I would rather drink unhealthy cold water from the fridge. LOL!
:rofl:
Not only people pee, dog, skunk, deer or any kind of animal pee, LOL!
EEEEeeeeWWwwwwwww!!

Folks, I want to remind you that about drinking cold waters. Drinking cold water from tap, rivers, etc. is good. But drinking cold water from refrigation, electric taps, etc are harmful to health. I hope u will agree with this point.

Yep I do agree with ya. I dont like the taste of water which it was in the fridge.

Back