Drink the Dew?

Megladon

Reaction score
Hey who drinks mt dew? Pinkster was wanting a gaming system, well for 550 points i can get her one. Sadly i cant afford to buy that much dew to drink, nore could i drink it all without dying. So if people can pm me the codes they get with the dew, i can get pinkster her very own brand new xbox. Odds are you arnt going to do anything with your points anyways, and most of the prizes are junk, the xbox is the only real prize. All you need to do is pm me the code thats on the bottle or the packs if you buy cans. I dont actuly need to send anything in, just enter the code on the website. So, help me get Pinkster an Xbox! :)

the Xbox is only $150...

I mean, I think you and Pinkster have a job right? well, I may sound like your old middle aged father...but saving is the best opition to get yourself an Xbox. ;)

hoping to win an prize is an really hard thing to do because very few gets the Xbox and many will be losers anyway lol so don't be hard yourselves and just try to save some money, dear. :) I think you can really do it

Steel said:
the Xbox is only $150...

I mean, I think you and Pinkster have a job right? well, I may sound like your old middle aged father...but saving is the best opition to get yourself an Xbox. ;)

hoping to win an prize is an really hard thing to do because very few gets the Xbox and many will be losers anyway lol so don't be hard yourselves and just try to save some money, dear. :) I think you can really do it

No, the best way is for you to drink the dew and give me the codes so i dont have to drop 150 on a game system. Do you look for my posts so you can post childish replies?

Hey! I already had dibs on the codes! :giggle: Look at the post, "Hey Y'all" by me. There's a question for you in there.

Last edited:
Steel said:
the Xbox is only $150...

:| I would SO like to see you work, go to school and live in a house, pay the extremely high bills with a room mate that only gives you money when they can, not because they should. And then save money for a game console that is ridiculously priced anyways. Lets not mention various debts and etc. We are your normal working class couple, living on our own, but you, Im sure live at home :)

Hmm... 550 points for a Xbox? That sounds interesting!

Pinkster and Megladon:
I will help you.. Bro drinks mt dew.. I'll have him keep a eye on them..
Good Luck!! BTW.. XBox is awsome!

or you guys could get these cool video game systems that only cost $20.00 or $30.00 that have all these really neat retro '80's games on them!

*growls at screen* How did the stuff I was playing when I was in high school suddenly become "retro"? :mad:

Oh Levi, don't feel bad. I was just a little kid in the '80's (born '79) and I feel old b/c everything '80's is suddenly retro!

You feel old?!? Hah! :rofl: When I was old enough to buy beer I was watching Drew Barrymore on the Carson Show and she was a little girl! And a lot of you don’t even know what I mean when I say "Carson Show". You see kiddies, long before Jay Leno was even a glimmer in his mother’s eyes…

Levonian said:
You feel old?!? Hah! :rofl: When I was old enough to buy beer I was watching Drew Barrymore on the Carson Show and she was a little girl! And a lot of you don’t even know what I mean when I say "Carson Show". You see kiddies, long before Jay Leno was even a glimmer in his mother’s eyes…

You mean, a twinkle in his father's eyes?

pinkster said:
And then save money for a game console that is ridiculously priced anyways.

Microsoft is still losing money on Xbox. So, it isn't really overpriced. You have to consider the costs on developing a game console, marketing strategy, legal fees, and more.

The reason why they are losing money on this is for a good reason. They can afford to lose money in order to make money. This Xbox we're speaking of is really the console that they intend to lose money on in order to bring us the next generation console which will be the money maker.

Hey, we live in a Capitalist world. Microsoft know what they are doing.

Levonian said:

I still remember that host of the Tonight Show, yeah... with his psychic gags. :)

pinkster said:
ridiculously priced

Now, that the two words, "ridiculously priced" has been said.

Let's also speak of Old Navy, Gap, American Eagle, Campus Crew, and many more clothing stores.

These are the highway robbers.

Banjo said:
I still remember that host of the Tonight Show, yeah... with his psychic gags. :)

Yep—Carnac the Magnificent. :)

Attachments

• dippittydew.gif
    dippittydew.gif
    21.1 KB · Views: 93
"Heerrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee's Johnny!"
Those were the first words in the beginning of his show. :lol:

Oh yes...sure can remmy the many epidsodes of "The Tonight's Show" starring Johnny Carson....heh heh, but folks...Jack Benny had his own show way before Johnny Carson! ;) But I never 'watched' them during his days, only a few re-runs....!

BTW, :::ahems:::, back to the topic of 'doin' the dew'...sorry if I'm unable to help, cuz I'm collecting these caps likewise... :lol: and drinkin' my good o' Mountain Dew!

Back