Drift bible

Gt-racing

Reaction score
all this talk about gas prices is making me sick...

Drift bible

here's something new, a great video on all the techniques of drifting

do not attempt the following stunts on streets lol.

Gt-racing said:
all this talk about gas prices is making me sick...

Drift bible

here's something new, a great video on all the techniques of drifting

do not attempt the following stunts on streets lol.
Few of my coworkers are good with drift. I really want to learn in someday. Thanks for Video.

That is a nice video clip but it would not really work in a high speed chase or if the US Homeland Security war broke out..... because drifting is very hard on a car. Go with the tried and true method, 2 hands on steering wheel, eyes on the road checking the 3 mirrors every another few seconds, stay calm , shift gears, breathe in and out, don't hyperventilate, don't go more faster or you will lose control of the car and the key is to have stablitity and control while you go at high speeds without losing control of the car, and keep those windows rolled up tight so the air draft does not overtake your car. Go only as fast as you need to and be able to stop on a dime or close to an dime because real life is not all fun and car chases. It is very deadly with serious life and death conquensces. If you want to practice these techniques go to your local racetrack and I am sure you will have fun going fast all day, practicing your techniques with no family van in tow on a real road or old lady driving slowly or a idiotic drunk driver crashes into you on a real road..... Obey the laws of the USA and go on the local racetrack and Enjoy !!!!!! :) :thumb:

hence why I said "do not attempt the following stunts on streets" :P

I would really want to buy an S13, dump a RB26 or 25 into it, and learn to drift.

you're quite welcomed neo

Yes, don't attempt it also I forgot to add that when you see a curve in the road or a street then slow down for the turn while maintaining distance from the cars but speed up once you are out of the curve. The key here is stablitily and control of your car while at high speeds and slow down alittle to take the turn on a curve in the road or the street.

Heath said:
Yes, don't attempt it also I forgot to add that when you see a curve in the road or a street then slow down for the turn while maintaining distance from the cars but speed up once you are out of the curve. The key here is stablitily and control of your car while at high speeds and slow down alittle to take the turn on a curve in the road or the street.

"Slow in, Fast out"

that is one of my faveorite qoutes.

Back