dreaming in the dreams

darkangel8603

Reaction score
I have been having alot of thoughts lately about sex! and babies. Ahem, i do know about the birds and the bees, and dont need lecture about it ok heh.

Lately i had been wondering if i have been missing out on sex, i mean i dont want to break my virgin til i find the right person to break it with, to make it in a good memories. But I have been thinking, about what its like, etc, and if i am missing out on the experience.

That was the first thing about it, the last thing is babies.

I know i am to young to have children, but since a couple of months i had been having this feeling that i want to have a baby. I dont know why, but i just feel like i want to have a baby to love and care for. And now lately since last few days, I been having this dream... It was kinda ongoing. It started out when my best friend was pregnant (she is 18 yrs old) and her parent was so angry with me (like i had any way to make her pregnant) but I would go visit her and stuff, it just weird really, I would go visit her, keep her company, etc etc. But in my dreams this girl, she would not look so happy etc and just hmm i dunno. I also seems to be jealous of her for having a baby so soon.

Strange dreams, strange feelings of myself, something going on with my body emotionally, and mentally!

hhmm dont we all dreams like that.. but u gotta to make things right for yourself so that u would regret it. just stick with vowing to break ur virginity for a right person with no regrets.

babies.. it may be diffcult for young parents at this young age because they wouldnt have any support for finicial budgets. you gotta to be too careful with money wise and babies r too expensive than u cld spend on a car. and it will takes forever spending on the babies at age 18 to 21st.. i suggest u to invest the money to save for future and etc first then u can have family afterwards to make the life better for u and family. less worry on it. just live the life and dont let little things ruins the sweet moments of your life, enjoy! :)

i totally understand and i suggest you to hold on to your virginity until right guy comes along that way love ll boost up the sex and make it great its better than an meaningless sex with some men who probably already did an other woman an hour ago ya know? so viriginity is an important thing i m sure ya know that hold on to it its like an huge gift to give to guys wait for right moment right guy right place hell right planetary setting for that matter lol forget the planetary stuff anyway the point is virginity is something to cherish and yes baby s something to cherish too but is it worth it to have an baby that doesnt get what it need? you know? which is why right time come s to play so if y ou plan on having an baby just think hard and harder before you do it think of the pros and cons and what ll happen ya know? well i guess that s all i can say heh you are welcome to ask me anything ya want hope this helps

Back