Dream

F

FreeWoman77

Do you believe that ur dream sometimes tells u something or repeat in real life?

I remember long time ago I got dreamed about large yellow envelope often in real life I got letter from other country I was sure delighted to receive it and wrote back in 1 mo or 2 again dream told me there's yellow envelope I knew I m gonna to get letter from my friend so did it often :)

sometimes when I dont remember what my dream was last night I got felt something repeat or familiar around here, my doing e.t.c. :ugh:

now my dream of huge tall man, alike Hunk but white :lol: often, I'm figuring out what dream means/tries to tell me :Ohno:

Hi there! :)

I have a whole lot of dreams that come true and some are just dreams with no meaning. :) The recurring dreams I have usually have a meaning.

I notice that when I am trying to figure something out, I find the answer when I'm dreaming.

Yep, when I had some dreams sometime it can come true. Sometime it will be the same dream that it DID happened before

I onced dreamed I was going to win the lottery and then I did! But I only won $5 :|

Back