Dream Vacation?

authentic

Reaction score
Enough enough with negative news around the world, what is your dream vacation spot?

I'll start...
bora_bora.jpg

borabora.jpg

Bora Bora

Oh nice. I like this thread. Something about being morbidly depressed on obsessed with bad news that just doesn't appeal to me.

My dream vacation spot changes all the time with my mood. Sometimes I want to check into the Ritz in Chicago, sometimes I want to pitch a tent in the desert.
Right now... I'm thinking...

File:DarkSideCave-TFU2.jpg

Pic won't show, fooey!
Chill with master Yoda on Dagobah. I like swamps.

*Post number 69 :)

Vacation is actual give you the shortest relax in your head after have huge headache through plan, package, thru security at airplane, lousy seat, time and book hotel and finally relax at beach then go back the headache again on return home.

Tuh!

Umm not sure where but somewhere that is beautiful, and never been to. More fun and grab awesome experience! Yea right...what money! :( Bummer! Darn at the damn bills! (not to sound to be negative, just hate the bills that come visit us in mail)

Alaskan Cruise. I would hope to see a whale as well as get to dock in a port for a couple of days to see the landscape of Alaska.

Australia - Checkmarked! I will go there again in a few years.

Hitchhiking in Europe is next on my dream vacation list.

I would Love to go on an extended vacation to Roscommon, Ireland. I have relatives there that I have never met.
ire_roscommon.jpg
<---- Roscommon Castle

Africa for me too. I want to see the safari and the culture. So I don't know which country has both unless it is like that in the whole Continent of Africa.

As for me.....I'll go everywhere :) :) Bora Bora, Africa, NYC, LA, Florida, Caribbean, China, Japan, Europe, etc etc etc

I would Love to go on an extended vacation to Roscommon, Ireland. I have relatives there that I have never met.
ire_roscommon.jpg
<---- Roscommon Castle

I was lucky enough to meet some of my relatives in Dingle Bay on the SW coast, and Co. Kerry. It is such a beautiful country. I realized when I went there why the grass is so much greener in my dreams. Memories of our ancestors sneak in wherever they can. GO whatever the cost! You will not regret it! :)

Where in Africa?

Liberia? Somalia? Rwanda? Angola? Algeria? South Africa? Congo?

Who The f wants to go to Rawanda?

J/K

How bout Tanzania? That's the shiz...or Kenya.. Mt. Kilimanjaro

PS My ancestors are from Africa.. and Ireland... and America. Good ole' peeps!

I want to go to Australia. I would also like to see Canada.

As for me.....I'll go everywhere :) :) Bora Bora, Africa, NYC, LA, Florida, Caribbean, China, Japan, Europe, etc etc etc

Bora Bora is on your first list? If so, do you want go to Bora Bora on HOT date with me? :P

Back