Draw-a-Pig

Heart2Heart

Reaction score
http://www.freaknfunny.com/files/upload/draw-a-pig.swf

Toward the bottom of the frame, you are pessimistic, and have a tendency to behave negatively.

Facing front, you are direct, enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions.

With few details, you are emotional and naive, you care little for details and are a risk-take

With 4 legs showing, you are secure, stubborn, and stick to your ideals.

The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a poor listener.

The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a good sex life. :lol:

I got this:

Toward the top of the frame, you are positive and optimistic.
Facing front, you are direct, enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions.
With few details, you are emotional and naive, you care little for details and are a risk-taker.
With less than 4 legs, you are insecure or are living through a period of major change.
The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a good listener.
The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have no sex life.

Yup, that's me!

Toward the middle of the frame, you are a realist.
Facing left, you believe in tradition, are friendly, and remember dates (birthdays, etc.)
With few details, you are emotional and naive, you care little for details and are a risk-taker.
The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a good listener.
The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a great sex life.

All of them but one are so true about me! My goodness! lol

Toward the middle of the frame, you are a realist.
With many details, you are analytical, cautious, and distrustful.
The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a great sex life.

Some of them are true about me..:rofl:

Back