Dragon Dictation on iPhone

netrox

Reaction score
I am astonished how accurate the speech recognition is!

Try it with a hearing person speaking and you'll be surprised!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wL9OyJmJCE]YouTube - Dragon Dictation 2.0 for iPhone iPad and iPod touch 2010[/ame]

Amazing! Not needing to give pen and paper to hearing person to write. He/she can speak on iphone or ipod then show text to deafies.

Not available ....in the southern hemisphere.

This is software is NOT simple job as install and ready to use.

You need to find hearing person. Require to speak on Dragon Dictation for long hours. To make match words and hearing person's voice.

My experience from Dragon Dictation on PC Desktop. This software gave my twin sons really hard time. Required to speak lot of words to make match one person. It won't work 2nd person or more people. Both sons have little different voice cause mess up with Dragon Dictation. They had no patient with software.

Darkage, you mean tone or accent. Yes, many voice are different, make it difficult to understand until it learn on few key to actual understood. So, therefore, it's not best idea to handle to the stranger to speak it for you.

This is software is NOT simple job as install and ready to use.

You need to find hearing person. Require to speak on Dragon Dictation for long hours. To make match words and hearing person's voice.

My experience from Dragon Dictation on PC Desktop. This software gave my twin sons really hard time. Required to speak lot of words to make match one person. It won't work 2nd person or more people. Both sons have little different voice cause mess up with Dragon Dictation. They had no patient with software.

Darkage, you mean tone or accent. Yes, many voice are different, make it difficult to understand until it learn on few key to actual understood. So, therefore, it's not best idea to handle to the stranger to speak it for you.

That's right. I tried Dragon for Windows before and it won't works for anyone. (I got it free from my old job since they thought it would works for me but nope.)

Back