Dr Sign?

MelodyB

Reaction score
Does anyone know Mike Tuccelli? I met him at a Deaf confrence in Gainesville in November. I was wondering if any of the hearing people have taken his class at UF, or have bought any of his DVDs to help them learn ASL.

Does anyone know Mike Tuccelli? I met him at a Deaf confrence in Gainesville in November. I was wondering if any of the hearing people have taken his class at UF, or have bought any of his DVDs to help them learn ASL.

Yes I have his videotape on classifiers. He is really good. His wife is involved in flrid.org. where you test for qa in florida. It was good info for beginners of ASL. Classifiers are hard to know how to use at times he gives good information.

I have the "Sign ASL? Sure you can!" DVD and the "Coffee break lessons 1-5 and 6-10" Dvds

He is AWESOME!

A friend of mine has the Classifier one and Im gonna borrow that one when I get a little more fluent in the ones I have...I watch them at work when Im not doing anything...LOL

Im hoping he will be at the upcoming Deaf Confrence that Im going to the first weekend of March.

Back