download subtitles TV series from internet?

ukdeafguy

Reaction score
Hi,

Recently, i ve missed several episodes on good programme called Invasion.

So i am new to downloading internet tv programmes. I never used it before because i dont know anything about it and i didnt even try it because there are so many different kind of formats.

Where can i find, how or which websites can i download tv programmes with subtitles from internet?

Is there any a guide for how to download TV programmes with subtitles for the deaf net users?

Any help appricated.

Thank you

UKDeafGuy :stupid:

You might find some on Usenet, but like a lot of the other things you find on the internet, the captions might be stripped.

ABC's streaming site may have some information...but I've noticed that internet video providers don't usually give a rat's ass about subtitles or cc. I hate that.

it easy u can click by u torrent.

Hi,

Recently, i ve missed several episodes on good programme called Invasion.

So i am new to downloading internet tv programmes. I never used it before because i dont know anything about it and i didnt even try it because there are so many different kind of formats.

Where can i find, how or which websites can i download tv programmes with subtitles from internet?

Is there any a guide for how to download TV programmes with subtitles for the deaf net users?

Any help appricated.

Thank you

UKDeafGuy :stupid:

u can type ''www.utorrentreactor.net''the click t.v progamme then see and click invasion then goto open subtitles.org click 'I' then click invasion then click download it.it will be done ok

how do I shot subtitles:

Subtitles | Latest subtitles
DivX SubTitles - Best place on the net for DivX and DVD subtitles!
Subtitles for Divx and DVD

Hell why not just go into google and type in subtitles and the name of your movie or television series while you are at it?

What do you do with these subtitle files?!

1. First, get VobSub or something like that, install it or just stare at it if thats what you feel like.

2. Then, put the subtitle file in the same directory as your illegally obtained media.

3. Rename said subtitle file the exact same name as the illegally obtained media.

4. ???

5. Profit.

Yeah that means just play the file and the subtitles should be overdubed on top of the hacked files. I reccommend BSplayer because you can adjust the subtitle timing in real time and its a lot easier to use.

An example

I downloaded the first episode of Heroes, a new american TV show from your standard torrenting site (www.torrentspy.com), this file in itself does not have subtitles, it is called Heroes.S01E01.HDTV.XviD-LOL.avi .

I downloaded the appropriately named subtitles from Subtitles | Search results:

You need to make sure that you have the right subtitles, Release: Heroes.S01E01.(2006)HDTV.XviD-LOL is how I know that the correct subtitles are Subtitles | Heroes (2006) this one.

I extracted the subtitle file from the .rar into the same folder where I downloaded the Heroes.S01E01.HDTV.XviD-LOL.avi file and renamed the subtitle file to Heroes.S01E01.HDTV.XviD-LOL.srt

Thanks to VobDub, the subtitle file is overlayed automatically whatever media player you use as long as VobDub is installed.

If the show is recent, it might be hard to find subtitles unless someone actually took the time to type up the script. ;)

If the show is recent, it might be hard to find subtitles unless someone actually took the time to type up the script. ;)

Actually, a good amount of them are uploaded within 24 hours after the airing.

Download DVD subtitles and DivX subtitles for every DVD or DivX movie!

How does this work? I downloaded script, but I do not have movie or anything to go with it. Do I have to download movie too? If so where do I have to get it? Any torrent in general or do I have to use a certain one?

Oh by the way I do have BS player.

I am not a computer wiz, so please help me.

I don't know what to do. I need someone to tell me what to do. I have VLC media player. I am looking for NCIS Los Angeles Season 1 english subtitles. Help me! I am desperate! :(

Thank you so much! I appreciate it! You have been very helpful! :) I am glad that you replied to my comment! I won't forget you!

Back