Dow Jone will hit 13,000 pts?

next 14,000 points??????????

mortgage rate will hit 8.0%???????????? (current US mortgage has report owners is near 35% ARM <----bad move)

China will buying???????????

Federal Rate continue raise??????????????

Go figure

Which currency are you into? Do you mind sharing your personal experience with Forex? How did you handle this? Are you deaf or hearing? As deaf, I wonder how I can handle with Forex investment. Please give me some pointers. Thank you.:ty:

best is start with small amounts of money and low risk. Best use Demo platform to get familiar how to use all functions system like know how enter buy or sell...how much borrow bank's money....set up stop limits, tailing stop, taking profits so on.

when did you first go into real forex investment? thanks for sharing this link for me to explore more and further. i noticed on volume of stocks... is it important factor?

Mostly I use chart with factors is moving average and RSI(set up between 30 and 70).

Ok,what is your personal opinion on unit trust investment? i had tried it before but decided to withdraw it earlier. :giggle:

depend how much is volumes. If investment is going bad news then i suggest taking profit and closing quick. After that start hold position and more time studies before enter action again.

it went from 13,000 to 14,000 pts in 57 (stock days).. a fastest growth rate ever for 1,000 pts. in just 57 days *thud*

i also read the news paper it takes 11,000 to 12,000 pts in 7 and half years

it went from 13,000 to 14,000 pts in 57 (stock days).. a fastest growth rate ever for 1,000 pts. in just 57 days *thud*

i also read the news paper it takes 11,000 to 12,000 pts in 7 and half
years

LOL, I know and guy did wrong forecast.....he think will dropping from 11k to between 7 to 9k. PPPPFFFFTTTTTT turn out wrong way. I start laughed HAHAHAHAHA i know will going raise due USA dollars is weak and stink economy, GEO is too way greedy profits and employee's income start dropping or cut. Too many layoff in the past year cause they cannot afford payment mortgage give force to foreclosure and cannot buy like new car give bad business. There is many resason lists. EURO dollars is stronger and start beaten US dollars up.

The real estate market is starting to suffer in several states. People were already being warned about this for years but did they listen? No, they didn't.

The bubble can't grow any bigger than it has for the last 30 years. In fact, for these who are paying mortages, you should look up in your agreements and more to make sure you aren't going to pay for it. If there's going to be a huge plunge, it means your mortage rate will skyrocket forcing many houses into foreclosure.

take look at link. it is very interesting story:Story - Bernanke: Fed Acting on Abusive Loans - AOL News

Profits Lift Stocks to Close Above 14,000 for First Time Ever

Thursday , July 19, 2007

AP

NEW YORK —
U.S. stocks rose Thursday, driving the Dow to its first close over the 14,000 mark, after forecast-topping results from the technology and industrial sectors shifted the market's focus back to earnings optimism, even as Fed Chief Ben Bernanke fanned concerns about the subprime market....

FOXNews.com - Profits Lift Stocks to Close Above 14,000 for First Time Ever - Business And Money | Business News | Financial News

Profits Lift Stocks to Close Above 14,000 for First Time Ever

Thursday , July 19, 2007

AP

NEW YORK —
U.S. stocks rose Thursday, driving the Dow to its first close over the 14,000 mark, after forecast-topping results from the technology and industrial sectors shifted the market's focus back to earnings optimism, even as Fed Chief Ben Bernanke fanned concerns about the subprime market....

FOXNews.com - Profits Lift Stocks to Close Above 14,000 for First Time Ever - Business And Money | Business News | Financial News[/QUOTE

post here then without your comment? LMAO>>>>LOL

Heard that more down today!!??

I am strongly believe its cause by slow plus foreclosures :ugh:

Other more bad news. Dow Jones fell 208 points today. Crude oil raise 2.05 points. UK dollars(pound) dropped near 250 pips. Why?.....US reports release is lousy. Energy and house sale indexes <------minus 3.8% from report for June. OUCH!!!. Next week???? maybe comeback pull or continue more damage or bad news.

hello

Ormond here

ADS-OrmondSMC.jpg

Ormond Stock Market Tournament

this is open we will learn social investment and stock market (begining Touranment then some cash prizes)
until we will do our investors with open broker account bank.

thanks touch me,

//Ormond
Broker for teach them.

Back