Dose of ginko

nandlal

Reaction score
What is appropriate quantity of GINKO BILOBA to be taken in case of tinnitus.
At one place of medicine book 120 mg per day(extract) has been prescribed for adults whereas one of advicer of tinnitus has recommended as 450to480mg per day. If there are any side effects of ginko.What should be the diet control for tinnitus!. Any body having knoweldge about this area.
:rl:

I dunno, I just follow the instructions on the container for gingko biloba. It's usually the recommended amount anyway. I don't think there are any side effects of it as it's a natural herb. I think it's used to treat lots of things like blood circulation, and general well-being.

Ziusudra said:
I dunno, I just follow the instructions on the container for gingko biloba. It's usually the recommended amount anyway. I don't think there are any side effects of it as it's a natural herb. I think it's used to treat lots of things like blood circulation, and general well-being.

Pl. indicate the general dose /instruction of your container for my knowledge purpose. :bowdown:

Uhh, you need to be careful upping the doses. This stuff thins out your blood. I would recommend that you consult with your doctor on this matter. If you were to have surgery or something then it wouldn't be safe to use gingko biloba because of blood thinning.

Well, I had a look... looks like around 1000mg a day, that's about 3 tablets I guess. I recommend going to a supermarket or health food shop and looking at the recommended doses daily.

Back