Dorner's Manifesto (Creepy)

ok NOW they're saying they found a charred body

Police: Body found in cabin in hunt for Dorner – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs
[Updated at 3:43 a.m. ET Wednesday] The San Bernardino Sheriff's Office said early Wednesday morning that investigators have located charred human remains in the debris of the burned-out cabin where law-enforcement officers exchanged gunfire with a suspect believed to be Dorner.

The sheriff's office said the body has not been identified, and that identification will be attempted through forensic means.

I don't realize Dorner's cabin was in mountain in San Bernardino County, but I thought it was in LA.

Yes, the mountain area is more colder.

It was not Dorner's cabin , he broke into the cabin to hide. The cabins belong to a woman that rent them and now the poor woman has lost her cabins, I think there where about 6 cabins on , I am not sure how many cabins where burned down.

Everything I'm reading and watching says there is a body and it's him!!!!

I heard the FBI and cops think someone may been helping Dorner as he was in the cabin for almost 6 days and would had needed food and water. The owner of the cabin said the cabins are empty . So now did he go that long with no food unless he had some dried food to eat.

Here is yet another humorous news:

"Dear Comrades,

On news of the heroic death of Social Justice Activist Christopher Dorner, Comrade Party Chairman and President Barack Barackovich Obama has ordered all flags to be flown at half-staff until his remains are brought to Washington DC for interment at Arlington National Cemetery. In addition, three days of official mourning have been ordered, and all non-essential Federal workers have been given paid leave to participate in tribute activities........
"

Read more @ President Orders Flags to Half Staff for Activist Dorner

Crispy_Dorner.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tp_gjxWw9c]Christopher Dorner Manhunt: Ex- LAPD Cop Believed Dead After Shootout with Police - YouTube[/ame]

Wirelessly posted

Baby powder , you crack me up LMBO

Some people don't realize Calif gets snow, but we do in the mountain regions lol

Yeah that is so true . I lived in Northern Calif for awhile and we had a snow storm , it was a big storm too. One nice thing about having snow in the mountain regions the snow does not get so dirty , so use it for drinking water. We had to as our water was frozen.

I'm sorry for his friends and family and for the families of his victims. Whatever his position, it's no excuse for violence especially on innocents.

Laura

I'm sorry for his friends and family and for the families of his victims. Whatever his position, it's no excuse for violence especially on innocents.

Laura

but I wonder..... are these victims innocent? :hmm:

Dorner targeted specific people responsible for injustice and corruption. now that his death has raised many uncomfortable questions for LAPD.... did police intentionally burn him alive? what did LAPD do illegally and unconstitutionally during Dorner hunt? what wrong did LAPD do in the past while Dorner was a cop? etc.

How can you even ask that? Of course they were.

let's find out what the investigation unravels... it appears that Dorner killed criminals, not innocent people.

but I wonder..... are these victims innocent? :hmm:

Dorner targeted specific people responsible for injustice and corruption. now that his death has raised many uncomfortable questions for LAPD.... did police intentionally burn him alive? what did LAPD do illegally and unconstitutionally during Dorner hunt? what wrong did LAPD do in the past while Dorner was a cop? etc.

Actually the 2 in San Diego were innocent family members of the person Dorner had issues with I believe.

let's find out what the investigation unravels... it appears that Dorner killed criminals, not innocent people.

So you would call the daughter and her fiance criminals just because her father was one?

So you would call the daughter and her fiance criminals just because her father was one?

I thought the daughter was responsible for his dismissal. I just looked it up. yep I'm wrong.

http://newsone.com/2226079/chris-dorner-victims/
Dorner allegedly posted an online rant naming Quan and others that says: “I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I’m terminating yours.”

I haven't really followed this news very closely and I have largely ignored it because of strings of erroneous information. I usually wait till later so that information's more cleaned up and factual.

The young lady and her fiancé were criminals? They were convicted of crimes and sentenced to death? Dorner was assigned as an executioner?

The police officers who stopped him were convicted of crimes and sentenced to death? The wildlife wardens were convicted of crimes and sentenced to death?

If all the above statements are true, then what were death row criminals doing out on the streets?

You make no sense at all on this one.

His motives were revenge (which he stated in his own words), and self-preservation.

Back