Doorbell & Phone Alerting Devices

Firebrand

Reaction score
Even though I've been deaf all of my life, I never could afford to buy the door and phone alerting devices. I need help here, as I have no clue about these products. I have no doorbell, but would like to have a doorbell that is wireless. I'd like to have my lights in my house to flash when someone calls on my phone or press the doorbell. Without these devices, I keep missing my bus transportations that it's driving me crazy. You can say that I'm quite illiterate when it comes to these alerting devices. I would appreciate any help I can get. I can find the products online, but I absolutely have no clue which are good, best, cost-effective, or how easy it would be to set them up. Now, I don't have much in funds at all, but I don't want any crappy quality products. If it all adds up to $200, I'm willing to go for it. Can you lead me to the right directions on which products to look for? In advance, thank you so much! :ty:

I have a phone flasher made by "Krown". I know it didn't cost much. So when my phone rings it lights up with a strobe light. I can actually see it from across the room. I know there are a lot of people on this site with better information. Good luck!!!

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold )

I've had my SonicAlert system for more than 15years - so it's been a fantastic investment.

I have a SonicBoom alarmclock with receiver, telephone & door signaler/trasmitter, desktop room lighting reciever, general sound signaller and a strobe signaller for the bathroom.

They sell them both as individual units and as various packages. I like them because they are all easily expandable and require no hardwiring (plug & go).

Even though I've been deaf all of my life, I never could afford to buy the door and phone alerting devices. I need help here, as I have no clue about these products. I have no doorbell, but would like to have a doorbell that is wireless. I'd like to have my lights in my house to flash when someone calls on my phone or press the doorbell. Without these devices, I keep missing my bus transportations that it's driving me crazy. You can say that I'm quite illiterate when it comes to these alerting devices. I would appreciate any help I can get. I can find the products online, but I absolutely have no clue which are good, best, cost-effective, or how easy it would be to set them up. Now, I don't have much in funds at all, but I don't want any crappy quality products. If it all adds up to $200, I'm willing to go for it. Can you lead me to the right directions on which products to look for? In advance, thank you so much! :ty:

Have you called your phone company , I got a flashing light for free for my phone. And it would wake the dead up as it's so bright when it flashing .

Have you called your phone company , I got a flashing light for free for my phone. And it would wake the dead up as it's so bright when it flashing .

Um, would they provide light flashers for the lights in all the rooms in my house?

Back