door flasher?

ash345

Audist Free Zone
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a door flasher that would work in a business that does NOT require making someone press a doorbell? similar to the ones that chime for hearing people? I would really appreciate it, I have looked all over and haven't found one that doesn't require a doorbell to be pushed. (It would be helpful if it also made noise, my coworker is hearing)

there's a sensor system for the doors - it makes noises. Attach a relay to the chime and have that power the light.

Problem solved. Shouldn't be hard for a bunch of computer geeks.

there's a sensor system for the doors - it makes noises. Attach a relay to the chime and have that power the light.

Problem solved. Shouldn't be hard for a bunch of computer geeks.

that would work... office just doesn't want to mess with the electronics much... but I'm sure I will figure something out :lol:

that would work... office just doesn't want to mess with the electronics much... but I'm sure I will figure something out :lol:

how can you be a computer repair shop if you don't want to mess with electronics?? Sounds a bit funny there. :giggle::giggle:

how can you be a computer repair shop if you don't want to mess with electronics?? Sounds a bit funny there. :giggle::giggle:

:) you are silly PFH... our current chime is build into the building, our landlord and our HQ doesn't want us to actually mess with the wiring to the building... so I'm having to try to find something else. HQ is talking with the alarm company... but I doubt they will be able to help because it isn't part of the alarm system.

what about one of those laser sensors? Instead of the chime rewire to a strobe?

So you're thinking a door mat into the office? (Or cube, that is?) I have not seen this before. I could see that I might like something like this -- feedback from anyone who has one?

Nothing wrong with KA1000DK Door Signal Transmitter and it's pretty afford and simple to install.

Just remember some of these things need the receivers to work. It could get costly.

Back