Door Bell

Soonersseth

Reaction score
I have the Alertmaster 6000 and my door bell died anyone have an working extra ? I don't want to pay for new one.

Attachments

• amer-db6002.jpg
    amer-db6002.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 5
Soonersseth said:
I have the Alertmaster 6000 and my door bell died anyone have an working extra ? I don't want to pay for new one.

Did you replace your doorbell battery? If yes, then you need to take it apart. Just look at the coil spring to see if it is weak. The spring should be pull a wider so that it will work. But, you still have to be careful not to break it. If it is already broken, you could buy one at RadioShack to see if they have one.

If the coil spring is not the answer, check the battery connector to see if it has rust on the metal. Use your pen eraser or fine sandpaper, rub the metal connection part. I also suggest you to recharge the battery. Hope that helps. I just saved a bunch on my insurance. :giggle:

1. place doorbell on the floor.
2. apply your feet in shoes over the doorbell
3. stomp hard as you can until it smash.

Soonersseth said:

I have the same problem as you, it happened a few months ago. I just went to my VR, he ordered it for me. It usually cost about 36 dollars, but I didn't pay for it!

Soonersseth said:
why not going VRS??

I got doorbeel broken and exchanged often, forget it, call me before coming in I'll watch out the window :D

Back