Doom 3 vs. Halo 2 online

Nusentinsaino

Reaction score
Doom 3 is the best looking game i have ever played for years, and it has everything that makes it perfect.... except... NO SPLITSCREEN!

Why?

It only has CO-OP and Multiplayer online (Only yourself play online with other players - Deathmatches, CTF, Teams, etc.) compared to Halo 2's excellent online multiplayer system. Halo 2's online beats Doom 3's online multiplayer IMO...

Nusentinsaino said:
Doom 3 is the best looking game i have ever played for years, and it has everything that makes it perfect.... except... NO SPLITSCREEN!

Why?

It only has CO-OP and Multiplayer online (Only yourself play online with other players - Deathmatches, CTF, Teams, etc.) compared to Halo 2's excellent online multiplayer system. Halo 2's online beats Doom 3's online multiplayer IMO...
I would love to play with other ppl on Doom 3 but got no Xbox live and it seems that split screen mulitplayer is just the best bet...only if ID software really cares about that...

Nusentinsaino said:

Why?

Ofc, I agreed w/ u. I've edition doom 3, still suck everything, but single isn't bad and still suck, because don't have damn subtitle. H2 is best of all fps. Because of match with ur feel and control to play what u want to aim, jump, move, etc. Doom 3 just samilar to quake 3, I've never like that one. I just learned myself about waste of my money to paid for suck doom 3. Well, I've modded xbox and virgin xbox. Whatever new game coming, I'll download it, play and test, before buy. ^_^ I got new games coming from download into my modded xbox. U knew predator game, its suck. Compare to spiderman 2. Its best than predator, due to lack camera veiw and some shit. I've play many new game coming, and testing from my modded xbox too.

Back