don't you

FeistyChick

Reaction score
hate it when people ask you what you are in the mood for dinner? knowing you are the indecisive type--- and then to ask you to take a pick!

Nope. It s no big deal. Just ask people when they re hungry. Often more than whatsonot, they would just pick easy and quick meal or just agree with you whatever you want to eat.

And dont ask people who re on diets :)

YES!!!!!!!!!! My family or my boyf. or my friends ask me all the time! geeeez! They finally back off when I gone into a bitchy mood and they just pick a place and get it dang over with! lol

I've been there many times.

There are people who are indecisive and people who are perfectionists.

Well, I know a guy who is indecisive AND a perfectionist. That makes things worse.

When you're indecisive, you take a long time cuz you don't know what you want.

When you're a perfectionist, you take a long time to make sure it's perfect.

With both, you take a long time deciding what you want because you want it to be absolutely perfect.

This guy I know tends to take 30 minutes to 1 hour at Blockbuster Video deciding between 2 to 3 movies. He has unlimited free rentals (he has Blockbuster Online)... so, why worry? It will be there the next time you visit.

He also had to type up a paper for class. When asked what topic he wanted, he picked a topic that he thought was unique and the best. However, the research availability for that topic was slim to none.

What was the topic? He had to pick a international cuisine.

He picked Switzerland. I picked Japan.

He found less than 1 page worth of information. I found over 12 pages worth of information.

He spent a week doing his research. I spent a few hours doing my research.

"Why the hell did you pick Switzerland?"

"I wanted to be unique and have a paper better than everyone. I had a hard time deciding which countries were good to research on. Switzerland sounded unique and perfect, so I picked that. It took me hours to decide on that."

Tsk tsk tsk...

I'm the same way.. I'll find 2 different meals.. can't decide which one.. I have to ask my boyfriend which one he likes best.. (this was before he deployed) Now, I just throw rice and veggies and meat together in a pot and cook it that way..

I hate that... its hard for me to make meal plans for a week when I don't even know what I want to eat, and everyone else is bugging me about it! *sigh*

yea in my group, they always make me to pick. They always say up to me. (point to me) I was like, why me why me? they said, cuz I always pick good ones and they mood for it. I was like, urgh, few times i don't know what i wants, they won't give up til i say something to pick to eat. It GIVING ME CRAZY!

about 4 years ago when my friend can't friggin make his mind up and we ended going to olive garden for his b-day but we ended up waiting outside for 2 hours.. now I learned a lesson if they forgot me or my friends I'll have to remind them we are STILL waiting :P anyways.. I hate it when people can't make their mind up usually decide at last min.. blah

Try me....you wouldn't like my ways sometimes. I can be having hard time deciding what to eat, it drove my fiance crazy sometimes. lol

Try me....you wouldn't like my ways sometimes. I can be having hard time deciding what to eat, it drove my fiance crazy sometimes. lol

Yeppers, he got it correct! But I love him ;)

I do sometime have hard to decide with stuffs, but mostly nah! ;)

I dont have that kind of problems... since all children of mine had grown up and moved out... on their own .... I just grab something from freezer and cook it...

It's not that I'm indecisive... I never CRAVE any certain type of food, so when people ask me what I want to eat I honestly don't "want" anything in particular! I just want food so I can keep living ;)

Who cares and just shove it.. if you don't like.. Too bad... Be tough and eat it!
If you refuse.. then get a toast and eat it..

I REALLY hate it when they ask you, and then you say, "I'd like this or that." and then they say, "That doesn't sound good to me." ARRRRRGH!

OMG i am not indecisive but i am generally down for whatever. I like most things so i dont have a problem with anything. As long as i am with friends then i am cool. But knowing this people ask me to pick. Finally one time i did and some friends said they didn't want to eat there. I pitched a fit and acted completely bitchy. They said okay okay we will go there. Dont tell me over and over to pick a place then when i do shoot it down. LOL

Who cares and just shove it.. if you don't like.. Too bad... Be tough and eat it!
If you refuse.. then get a toast and eat it..

Yeah

It doesn´t bother me really.

We made our agreement that my boys have their favorite meals from Monday to Friday and then my hubby & my favorite meal from Saturday to Sunday and public holidays.

During school holiday, we share our agreement what we eats. If they don´t like then is their bad... Its about learn to accept each other what we likes, not do what they wants or we wants. I know the meal plan and stick with it without ask them what they want... After meal time, they suggest us to cook something for next day or next time... No problem.

I used to have that problem - until I started saying, 'let's go to White Castle, then.' It solved the problem - we all don't like White Castle and they will often come up with ideas after that.

I can be very indecisive when it comes to picking restaurants. Most of the time I prefer to hear other people's recommendations and to go with it. Every month, I have a small local group of deaf people who get together to try a different restaurant. It is really an experience for us to try different restaurants and to try new food.

With me and my sweetheart, he hates it because I leave it up to him most of the time to pick restaurants. My thinking is that I don't want the other person to complain about choices of restarants, so I prefer to let the person choose instead of following my choice. Most of the time I'm up to anything.

Back