Don't talk to me !

MyBlueEyes

Reaction score
Everything is pissing me off im sick of everybodys crap in my life. I hate life it all . Good Bye to Alldeaf :sadwave:

Awwww if everybody make you pissed off why cant just ingore them if they are make you pissed off?? :dunno:

I know you'll come back someday, once when you got everything straighten out.
Good Luck! :wave:

Been there. sorry u have to deal with this sh*t right now. Take a long walk and breath in and out and forgot everyone for moment then you will find peace in u.

Everything is pissing me off im sick of everybodys crap in my life. I hate life it all . Good Bye to Alldeaf :sadwave:

Aw, what's wrong ? Care to explain what happened ? I am sure ADers will help you and be your friends that you need to rely on for their advices/suggestions. This is what the AD is for afterall. :hug:

Hope you will come back after you're feelin' better. :)

I feel that way at times,as well.. feel free to pm to me or anyone if you want a private talk.. see you when you want to get back :)

i know how it feel like when everything is like a crap .. you are not the only one.. sigh.. i got enough plms to deal with but eventually i know it will get better one day... sigh.. :(

Aww I am sorry that you are going thru a rough time. Hope u will return when things get better. We all go thru rough times from time to time. :hug:

Who's Me or all of Us alldeaf or your friends??? ..........Sorry hear about that! If you pissed off to someone else ( not here ader) then you can post here, and we can help you. :dunno2: :sadwave:

Ahh I am sorry about you. Noone dont interested in me and dont bother me. I dont push them at all. Please dont let anyone bother you or let them win.

Hey hey, what's wrong? We all goes through a rough time now and again. Please be calm and relax. Try to think about all the happy times you had all throughout your life that put a big smile on your face and all the good thing you had done for somebody that gives you a smile. Think about all the positive thing and blocks the negative things out. If you want to talk, you can pm me anytime. :hug:

WOW
sometimes when someone pissed me off i don't let it bother me i just write things down and just blew it off

Looks like it is a prank, you seems to try to get attention and gone other way around to celebrate your 1,000th post without having mod removing your post for not making 5,000 post yet. not bad one, ;)

Even though I don't know what's going on, but hope you have good break time from AD :)

I'm sorry how you feel like this. Everyone have downs and ups in the life... Sure, you will be back when you feel better within few days.

As to the 'title' of this thread--

I'll *quietly* keep you in my prayers and thoughts.

Here's a poem I've written awhile back, one you perhaps can relate and gather your hopes on:

Life's complications can be so rough...
such as making a decision that's tough--​

Where do I go...
Neither do I know where the wind blows--​

Am I stumbling in the dark...
While I'm searching for my mark--​

Does my head ever spin faster by the moment...
As I endure such physical or mental torment--​

To which my brain try to make sense of it all...
Or have I come to the end of the wall--​

However, I can believe that hope is near...
To once again hold onto that something so dear--​

To never give up...
Life can be refreshing and sweet as any tea in a cup!​

By
RR
December, 1990​

~RR

Back