Don't take this the wrong way, but!

me123

Reaction score
Ok now that I have your attention lol. Well I'm a young male in a committed relationship with a beautiful and exciting women. We have a great loving, passion filled relationship, but for a long time we have been considering some variations. What I mean by that is inviting another female or two into the bed room (or bathroom ) lol. Is there any1 with practical advise on how to start looking, traps and pitfalls etc... Any info @ all would be greatfull thank you for taking the time and reading our post. And reply lol

this is y

Obviously my wife is a bisexual and this is an issue we are interested in do you know of a better forum to ask for advise on our delima. If so thank you if not try to be a little understanding

Obviously my wife is a bisexual and this is an issue we are interested in do you know of a better forum to ask for advise on our delima. If so thank you if not try to be a little understanding

I am understanding of the situation, but i didnt see where it fit into LGBT, because earlier you referred to it as being "we" and now you have said that your wife is bi sexual, which makes more sense of why you would place it into this thread.

But it really seems like a questions that possibly you might want to post in the straight 'sex' relationship forums on here because you are a heterosexually married couple, and you might be able to find more people that would actually be more so able to give you advice than gay and lesbian people.

Dracula has always enjoyed polyamoric 4-somes on a big round bed.

RichArd

Pardon me.... GBLT.. is right word.. you should go there..you will see all nice freindly people in there...

It doesn't matter which order of letters is right...it still means the same thing. I tend to say "GLBT" myself...still means the same thing. :)

Ok now that I have your attention lol. Well I'm a young male in a committed relationship with a beautiful and exciting women. We have a great loving, passion filled relationship, but for a long time we have been considering some variations. What I mean by that is inviting another female or two into the bed room (or bathroom ) lol. Is there any1 with practical advise on how to start looking, traps and pitfalls etc... Any info @ all would be greatfull thank you for taking the time and reading our post. And reply lol

All I can think of is.. You have to make sure you trust that person and also.. make sure you and your wife are 100% sure ya'll can do this without ruining your marriage. It does make a lot of changes once you do it with someone else and your wife. Some may not be bothered by it, but I don't know you guys. Just my opinion. I wouldn't do it.

Again.. If you and your wife have an open relationship then I guess that would be fine.

Pardon me.... GBLT.. is right word.. you should go there..you will see all nice freindly people in there...

LGBT/GLBT its all the same, neither is correct or wrong, being lesbian i am rather partial to L being first in the list.

Trust me im a flaming homo, Ive got my gay acronyms correct.

I don't care about them... I'm happy with my own... ;)

I don't care about them... I'm happy with my own... ;)
You did go to GBLT.. you told me yourself when you claimed to me you are gay.. now you are confusing everyone...
You are the one who told me about GBLT forums. i went there ..

Again, I just quit to being gay in last week ago and its my business.

I have personal reason to do it but cannot post in public area...

I never have sex with guys and rare to kiss them.

Oh boy.. i have to find your old post in closet,,You posted that a guy did tried in your behind and it hurted you cried,,,

thats cool, just be comfortable for who you are, labels not need apply-

That is fantany for him and his wife. I am not looking for that, sorry! I am too BUTCH for that.

Back