Don't rape her

Yeah, and if your wife finds out you'll be a neutered guinea pig. :lol:

that is nothing more then an urban legend

There was a movie that was based on that 'urban legend' as well. 3 chicks got fed up being raped by this guy at school and nobody did anything so they got masks and borrowed their sisters gun and "raped" him at gunpoint to let him see exactly how it feels being violated against his will. He cried alot and couldn't even get it up. The only other thing I remember is they had a group that got together and dropped acid/smoked weed alot =x

Kids_film_poster.jpg

"Kids (1995) is a film centered on a day in the life for a group of New York City teenagers and their unrestrained behavior towards sex and drugs during the emergence of HIV. Kids is often compared to similar films such as Thirteen and Kidulthood, which deal with most of the same issues. The film was highly controversial upon its release, and was given an NC-17 rating by the MPAA."

There was a movie that was based on that 'urban legend' as well. 3 chicks got fed up being raped by this guy at school and nobody did anything so they got masks and borrowed their sisters gun and "raped" him at gunpoint to let him see exactly how it feels being violated against his will. He cried alot and couldn't even get it up. The only other thing I remember is they had a group that got together and dropped acid/smoked weed alot =x

There is a real-life scenario. I believe this similar documentary is called: "The Cucumber Incident" ... a wife got fed-up with her husband for sexually-molesting/raping their two daughters so the wife teamed up with her sister and mother to rape the husband with a cucumber.

The women are in the prison for the rape.

Ouch.. i guess they are out for revenge but it wont do any good for them as they got in trouble and sent to prison? jeez!

Heh. They only did 4 months each. :lol:

Just 4 mos? Hmm. When I was watching the documentary, they were then in prison.

THe husband got off the hook because there weren't enough evidence or something but the wife just knew that he had done the crime.

:-/

men do get raped by a woman/man.
True, it happens, but it tends to be a lot rarer then you'd think. It's like......most domestic violence is men beating women, but there's also women beating men too.

That sounds good. What was the name of the movie?

The problem with me and movies is I never remember the names, there's rare circumstances that I do, this one isn't one of those more fortunate moments. I'm trying to find out as we speak but google doesn't like me being vague.

There is a real-life scenario. I believe this similar documentary is called: "The Cucumber Incident" ... a wife got fed-up with her husband for sexually-molesting/raping their two daughters so the wife teamed up with her sister and mother to rape the husband with a cucumber.

The women are in the prison for the rape.

:wtf: These women should not be sitting in prison. It is the father who should be sitting in prison !!!!! I believe that the cucumber was much more effective than prison as it was done by women and that has to really be embarrassing for him. I think somebody should get these women's police records cleared up and him thrown into prison and I think the judge and the police who investigated this should go to jail too because these women did the right thing and they are getting punished for it ???? WTF !!! Huh , something is wrong with the picture here. It sure feels like the judges and cops are on the side of these sick bastards sometimes, and wtf is that about french kissing not being sexual ? You know, man French kissing is made for a boyfriend/girlfriend or for a husband/wife period. Not for father/ daughter, That is sick and digusting.

I think it is about time the judges and the policemen started letting people lynch and shoot sick bastards like we did in the old days 1940's and I remember when I was a kid I could play outside all day and not worry about nothing like that in the late 1970's early '80's.

For these sick bastards, nothing speaks louder than being shot or lynched or burnt alive or the more gruesome one, being beheaded because of the sick and evil things they have done. That has proven to stop these sick bastards cold in their tracks.

If 40 million sick bastards in the USA were cleaned out in one week then for sure there would not be so much sick sex crimes being reported daily in the newspapers, t.v. etc. The politicans do have the power to clean up crime but it is all about bringing in the money. That is all they care about is money.

Justice should not be about money. Justice should be about saving people's lives and mete out hardcore hard hitting common-sense punishment and being on the side of the victims at all times period.

True, it happens, but it tends to be a lot rarer then you'd think. It's like......most domestic violence is men beating women, but there's also women beating men too.

That also most percentage is: women lead a guy to beat her up. It is wrong for both to do that (lead him to beat him up is wrong, and a guy who wants to hit her because she lead him to do that is wrong) So, both should get punishment, but police tend to protect women more than a man, because of power.

Back