Don't forget 'Sweet Nothing in My Ear' starts in 30 minutes!

Dixie

Farting Snowflakes
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes this is the movie that we've all been waiting for. Don't forget it starts in 30 minutes! 9/8c on CBS. It stars award winning Marlee Matlin and Jeff Daniels and it focuses largely on the CI debate within the deaf community.

Feel free to discuss the movie here as it happens. :afro:

Just killing time until it comes on!:giggle: My son is home this weekend, and I am looking forward to watching it with him, and getting his views.

Just killing time until it comes on!:giggle: My son is home this weekend, and I am looking forward to watching it with him, and getting his views.

I wish I was watching it with my brother...My husband prefers to watch basketball. What a party pooper!

It will be hard to decide if I want to watch this or "Desperate Housewives." :)

We all know what happens in "Desperate Housewives"....someone will steal someone else's husband or someone will get pregnant with the pool man's baby. LOL!

We all know what happens in "Desperate Housewives"....someone will steal someone else's husband or someone will get pregnant with the pool man's baby. LOL!

It's just that I am attracted to Bree VandeKamp as I think she is the perfect housewife!

If only women were like her!

Hey Shel do you have more than one TV in your house? If so, kick your husband to the secondary TV and settle yourself in front of the primary TV with some coke and some popcorn. :D If he says its just a movie, tell him that basketball is just a game. :D

Hey Shel do you have more than one TV in your house? If so, kick your husband to the secondary TV and settle yourself in front of the primary TV with some coke and some popcorn. :D If he says its just a movie, tell him that basketball is just a game. :D

Yea, go in my bedroom and lounge on the circular couch with my diet coke. Not too crazy about popcorn..LOL!

circular couch?! dang I wish my room were big enough for a bed AND a couch to lounge on. That's OK though one day I'll have mi casa and I'll have a wall mounted LCD TV right in front of the King Size bed. :D

I wish I was watching it with my brother...My husband prefers to watch basketball. What a party pooper!

Yeah...he is a party pooper! LOL. Can you chat with your bro online during commercials?

circular couch?! dang I wish my room were big enough for a bed AND a couch to lounge on. That's OK though one day I'll have mi casa and I'll have a wall mounted LCD TV right in front of the King Size bed. :D

Hey, we just bought this house when I was 35 years old. Waited long enough for it! LOL! U seem like someone who is just as determined and will get what u want. I have always been like that growing up. Just dont give up on your goals!!!

Yeah...he is a party pooper! LOL. Can you chat with your bro online during commercials?

He said he cant watch it cuz he is going to a theater to watch a Rathskellar performance. He has always been into theater arts more than tv movies. He is involved with the dramatics as u can remember from watching his video about the ice cube. I figured correctly that he wouldnt be watching the movie as TV movies arent his thing. He would rather watch an ASL performance..cant blame him.

He said he cant watch it cuz he is going to a theater to watch a Rathskellar performance. He has always been into theater arts more than tv movies. He is involved with the dramatics as u can remember from watching his video about the ice cube. I figured correctly that he wouldnt be watching the movie as TV movies arent his thing. He would rather watch an ASL performance..cant blame him.

No, I can't blame him either. If I had the choice, I'd probably choose the Rathskellar performance, and tape the movie for later. Yeah, he is quite the performer!

Yes I remember the video of your brother quite well, and even with my limited knowledge of ASL I understood the story fully and laughed my butt off. LOL. I think you should repost it for some pre-movie entertainment! :)

I didnt forget. I was going to remind TJ's father but he paged me several times.. ITS ON ITS ON. i said no silly.. he said I AM SERIOUS. blah blah.. i laughed at him and checked the tv and told him its only Big Brother 9 .. jeez at him! haha!

Yes I remember the video of your brother quite well, and even with my limited knowledge of ASL I understood the story fully and laughed my butt off. LOL. I think you should repost it for some pre-movie entertainment! :)

Good idea! Like the pregame Pepsi commercial!:giggle:

Im watching BB now to kill the time - and yes Im lounging on the couch as usual with the laptop.

Yea, I showed it to my hearing family when I was in AZ...even they laughed so hard despite not knowing ASL. I had to interpret it for them. Yea, it is funny and it totally shows his personality. he has always been off the wall goofy. He hung and swung from the bars in a New york City subway one time to freak people out. I was laughing and laughing so hard. I will never forget that day.

I didnt forget. I was going to remind TJ's father but he paged me several times.. ITS ON ITS ON. i said no silly.. he said I AM SERIOUS. blah blah.. i laughed at him and checked the tv and told him its only Big Brother 9 .. jeez at him! haha!

LOL! We've got Big Brother on, too, waiting for the movie to start! Got our plate of peanut butter cookies and orange soda, and ready to go!

Back