Don't Buy Pepsi In The New Can!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helarious.. he was born of a jew.. kills me the things people come up with.

Penni

chirowife03 said:
Helarious.. he was born of a jew.. kills me the things people come up with.

Penni
What do you mean?

pek1 said:
He (Jesus) was the lineage of David, who was a Jew.
Yes, I know that Jesus was a Jew. I just don't understand what is hilarious about that.

Seems like the Mormon representative we have on this board doesn't believe that in the bible, Jesus came from a lineage of Jewish people, nor that Mary and Joseph were Jewish. That tells me chirowife didn't really bother to read the bible.

Dennis said:
Seems like the Mormon representative we have on this board doesn't believe that in the bible, Jesus came from a lineage of Jewish people, nor that Mary and Joseph were Jewish. That tells me chirowife didn't really bother to read the bible.
If Jesus was born under the Muslim religion, what does that make him?

VamPyroX said:
If Jesus was born under the Muslim religion, what does that make him?
I don't deal with "what ifs" but with reality. Jesus was legally and genetically (Mary's side) descended from Jews.

The Muslim religion wasn't even invented until many years after Jesus lived.

I don't want God's name on that poison bone dissolving drink anyway...

I stopped drinking pepsi, coke, and other soft drinks....

Yay!!!!! I gonna be healthy.

Dennis said:

*smh*

Im a Mormon, and I do believe that Jesus was from the lineage of Jewish people - in fact we do read the King James Bible too and also Pearls of Great Price...and it has always been there.

Be careful...this came pretty close to religion-bashing.

DreamDeaf:

One place where I think a lot of people (myself included) are not clear about Mormonism is how you rank the various books you read in order of importance. And how many are there? You mention the KJV Bible, but I've also heard of the Book of Mormon--and what's this about Pearls of Great Price?

I'm not trying to bash. But as an outsider, can you see why there's some confusion?

Hoax or not I never liked pepsi anyways. I drink coka cola! :)

If anyone uses the Bible to defend racism, they are WRONG!

God put all the DNA for all races in Adam and Eve.

Racism is anti-Christian.
True, but there are people out there who do interpret the Bible as supporting their racist beliefs.....Go over and lurk at Stormfront if you don't believe me.

Reba said:
I don't deal with "what ifs" but with reality. Jesus was legally and genetically (Mary's side) descended from Jews.

The Muslim religion wasn't even invented until many years after Jesus lived.
Okay, what if someone found proof that Jesus was fake? What would you do?

I don't care if I said "What if" because this is something that we should think about.

Aside from those "for the fun of it" times, I don't remember the last time a "what if" discussion led to any factual conclusion.

Rose Immortal said:
DreamDeaf:

One place where I think a lot of people (myself included) are not clear about Mormonism is how you rank the various books you read in order of importance. And how many are there? You mention the KJV Bible, but I've also heard of the Book of Mormon--and what's this about Pearls of Great Price?

I'm not trying to bash. But as an outsider, can you see why there's some confusion?

Rose Immortal,

I'm an ex-Mormon. The order of importance: 1. The Book of Mormon. 2. The one on Covenants (can't recall name). 3. Pearl of Great Price. 4. Bible. Also, Jesus Christ and Lucifer (Satan) are brothers, which is contrary to Scripture.

Thank you for sharing; that's the kind of information needed for a good debate.

Rose Immortal said:
Thank you for sharing; that's the kind of information needed for a good debate.

The second book is called, Doctrine and Covenants.

DreamDeaf said:
Im a Mormon, and I do believe that Jesus was from the lineage of Jewish people - in fact we do read the King James Bible too and also Pearls of Great Price...and it has always been there.

Then please explain to me what chirowife said. Seems to me that she was saying he wasn't, or thinking it was hiliarious that people came up with the idea that Jesus was a Jew, which is exactly the opposite of what you are saying happened,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back