Don't Ask Me Anything.

rabbit

Reaction score
I've been noticing a trend amongst the AllDeaf users, what is this trend you ask? "Ask me anything"... people want to be known, they want to be recognized, and an easy way to do this is by adding fuel to the fires of other peoples curiosity... people are naturally curious, so by saying that you'll answer any questions they have, you are hitting a chord of interest. I wanted to do this, I wanted to have others ask me all the questions they want, but I've decided that I will not do so, what will it benefit any of you to know more about me? Maybe certain individuals. But not the majority of the people here. I've chosen to remain an esoteric individual, separate but the same as the rest of you. So here I sit, ready to NOT answer your questions. What's the point of this thread? There is NO point, I am bored. If you'd like to get to know me better, PRIVATELY and PERSONALLY, you can PM me.

On a side note, most serial killers are motivated by the desire to be "known" without actually being KNOWN... maybe it lies in their subconscious minds, but they do things to become recognized, which is often how they are caught... strange similarities, wouldn't you say?

[EDIT] Hmm... I just read Southerns thread... on the converse, I am not opposed to asking what people THINK of ME.

umm, as long killers dont know what do i look like and else..
so i will be fine

Ok that's your choice. Everyone is different. It is not a big deal.

:squint:,

Dont tell me why u like rabbit?

Dont tell me why u bored on Valentine's day?

Dont tell me why don't u say something to ur lover on Valentine's day?

:giggle:

:bowlol:

Dont tell me why u joined AD.

Dont tell me which category on AD u like the best.

lol, you guys are funny. I'm bored right NOW, I never said I'd be bored later ;)

LOL, Rabbit!! I totally agree! Thats why i dont like this kind of
thread!! Im a private person and i dont want people to nose
into my private life :squint: ! but! if im a single person and If
im interested in a certain guy then i would certainly like to
know more about him, in private of course..he he..
So! Im NOT gonna ask you anything, Rabbit...LOL!

hi angel! :wave:

:squint:
i'm surpise that rabbit only can answer to angel but not me and Shel90..
:roll:
hehe
:gossip:
rabbit wont tell anyone about his life because he is afraid to spill his beans about the evil plans to make all animals into RABBIT!
:run: for ur life!

:squint:
i'm surpise that rabbit only can answer to angel but not me and Shel90..
:roll:
hehe
:gossip:
rabbit wont tell anyone about his life because he is afraid to spill his beans about the evil plans to make all animals into RABBIT!
:run: for ur life!

I said hi to angel cuz she said "hi" to me... and like I said, if anyone wants to know more about me they can PM me.

Back