Don't Ask, Don't Tell

Totally agree. I think either religion should be allowed or the other topics (like politics) should also be banned.

Exactly, it wouldn't be fair if religion isn't allowed since both of political and HA/CI are allowed to discuss.

Ok, I see. Too bad. Now we are on the edge of discussing religion here, so will not comment that behavior further, but agree that it should be allowed in a form on alldeaf.com. Enlightenment and sharing perspectives are healthy, IMHO.

ADers were given a chance twice to have religious subjects and later banned. blame the ADers who could not resolve it peacefully. Not Alex.

ADers were given a chance twice to have religious subjects and later banned. blame the ADers who could not resolve it peacefully. Not Alex.

I don't know who is blaming Alex....

I don't know who is blaming Alex....

when one is accusing alldeaf.com of being fascist-like for banning religion discussion, that person is also accusing Alex of being a fascist as well.

when one is accusing alldeaf.com of being fascist-like for banning religion discussion, that person is accusing Alex of being a fascist as well.

Oh, I guess I missed that. If put in politer terms, would that have helped?:P

The problem with talking about religion and faith is that it's so internalized, for others to be told they're "wrong," pardon the lack of better word, it's insulting to their very core.

Back