Donations pour in for Phoenix mom facing charges

When I lost job, I had hard time getting food stamps, I had ZERO income, and my wife income isn't enough to cover every bills. Wanted know why? They don't believe I no longer have a job. They asked me to have my last employer contact them, my last employer refused to cooperate (Due to legal issues), and Food stamp refused to verify. Same with SSA! After two months, they finally got the report that I no longer work. I couldn't recover the loss that I had for two months, and it was all on borrowed money and paid back. It was not funny, that is when I decided quit discriminating poor people who are on welfare UNTIL I know the whole case first. Problem is society don't share the information as freely so, best shut up.

As of right now I am doing OK, still struggling with recovery, money struggling is much easier for me thank God! Why I struggling with recovery? Well my recovery is pretty much like skating on lake that got only half an inch of ice, that is exact how I feel right now. If I fell or hit something, even pillow it hurts like hell! If I do too much work, it hurts like half way hell when I stop working on anything. It gets me frustrated because I hate sit and do nothing. I asked my doctor to get me into Physical Therapy to speed up recovery, [hopefully meet Ambrose (Kidding)], her response was "DON'T! Your not EVEN ready for this, or anything beyond that!" I had to accept her recommendation because i don't want go though like this again EVER! But, I DO hear from some of my friends and stranger telling me I am too lazy, I wish they have the idea what it is like in my position.

This is definitely a tough situation, and I'd hate to be the judge... however, I also know there are tons of state aided child care services available. I don't know her particular case, so I can't go into detail, no. However, many years ago I had a friend with a child and she was not in a very good financial situation ( on food stamps / unemployed ect ect. ) and she had state paid child care for so many hours a week that allowed her to go job hunting ect ect. When she found a job, they watched her child during work hours and charged her a small fee ( discounted ) when she started making a little more money. There are some services out there... Again, I don't know what her particular case was, but anything could have happened to those kids... thank god they didn't die of heat exposure or worse! There are some sick individuals out there to be leaving them alone in a car for that period of time.

Yes, I read that and yes it is true, sometimes it cost EVEN more to trade for more fuel efficient one. From my experience, it is ALWAYS cheaper to keep car as long as possible and that the cost of repairs are well under control. Because, you never know if you decided to trade gas guzzler reliable car end up with lemon fuel sipping cars which in return going to cost more!

You see, I once had fancy pick up truck, fuel economy is not too bad, but getting worse over time (I know why and going explain). I have the intention to keep that fancy truck for as long as 15 years, it had minor problems for first three years and I am okay with that, after I got hit with constantly break down, and heavy repair bills (I was surprised how I manage that). Mechanic warned me (Not the advisor, because advisor won't tell you everything) that 7 cylinders don't sound right, and showed me three other vehicles that needs replacement engine. I research and discovered the root cause of problem, it was common for them to have head gasket failures. I looked at design of the block and realize it is impossible to fix permanently,, and decided to trade with older HDV with 7.3L engine that got better design and I CAN work on it.

The cheapest car is older and the ones that got no frills on car and if you can fix em from time to time, that is the one, even if they got lousy mileage. For example friend of mine got 1992 7.3L IDI Diesel (Totally different than mine) and I looked at his engine, OMG! so simple, no BS on it, no turbo on it I then checked for cost of replacement parts like injectors, etc, they cost a lot cheaper than mine.
Hey mechanic buddies of mine, I know I6 or I5 Diesel is best and cheapest engine, just that I look at bigger picture, I need comfortable riding vehicles, I have issue with neck, and I want easy get in and out of vehicle, Superduty family vehicle is the one that is most comfortable for me. Sure I tried Chevy and Dodge, not crazy about them... damn it! And yep, I have two fuel sipping cars and it always hurts my neck when get in these cars!

enuff yapping.

When I lost job, I had hard time getting food stamps, I had ZERO income, and my wife income isn't enough to cover every bills. Wanted know why? They don't believe I no longer have a job. They asked me to have my last employer contact them, my last employer refused to cooperate (Due to legal issues), and Food stamp refused to verify. Same with SSA! After two months, they finally got the report that I no longer work. I couldn't recover the loss that I had for two months, and it was all on borrowed money and paid back. It was not funny, that is when I decided quit discriminating poor people who are on welfare UNTIL I know the whole case first. Problem is society don't share the information as freely so, best shut up.

As of right now I am doing OK, still struggling with recovery, money struggling is much easier for me thank God! Why I struggling with recovery? Well my recovery is pretty much like skating on lake that got only half an inch of ice, that is exact how I feel right now. If I fell or hit something, even pillow it hurts like hell! If I do too much work, it hurts like half way hell when I stop working on anything. It gets me frustrated because I hate sit and do nothing. I asked my doctor to get me into Physical Therapy to speed up recovery, [hopefully meet Ambrose (Kidding)], her response was "DON'T! Your not EVEN ready for this, or anything beyond that!" I had to accept her recommendation because i don't want go though like this again EVER! But, I DO hear from some of my friends and stranger telling me I am too lazy, I wish they have the idea what it is like in my position.

Umm, I don't know how many times in my paragraph I said exactly word for word " I don't know her particular case" and " I don't know her circumstances" or "It's a difficult situation" so I wasn't judging anyone... so... you best learn to read and learn I wasn't passing judgement on anyone and chill the hell out. :D I didn't say anyone was too lazy, and I never assume or judge anyone who is on any type of assistance thank you very much... nor did I ever or would I ever judge you. I had no clue you were even on any sort of assistance until you blabbed it all over in this rant of a semi-formed paragraph above. I never made, passed or assumed anything on or about you nor about this woman as stated multiple times in my previous statement. So again, chill... the hell... out. :D Kay, thanks, BYE! :D :wave:

She won't get jail time ... probation and community service ... years ago I was seeing a girl that had 1 kid from a failed marriage but after we parted ways she ended up getting married married again and having another kid ... when he was under a year old she had gotten back home one morning and left him in the car seat with the windows rolled up (blue 1970 Chevy Camaro) while she went in and went to sleep ... it was the middle of summer so it was hot and the middle of the afternoon when she woke up by that time he was already dead ... his temp in the ER was 100+ so he had to be over that ... anyways she only got 7 months jail time because the DA made a deal she plead guilty to child endangerment and dropped the rest of the charges ...

Well, you may not remember, I was not referring to you, I was referring to the society, don't you recall few years ago that society wants deep cuts welfare, believe they all are lazy scumbags. That is who I refer to, I wish they stop ranting for steep cuts on welfare program. These cuts already made, and it is already hurting some honest and hard working welfare recipients. So again, nothing to do with you directly.

Umm, I don't know how many times in my paragraph I said exactly word for word " I don't know her particular case" and " I don't know her circumstances" or "It's a difficult situation" so I wasn't judging anyone... so... you best learn to read and learn I wasn't passing judgement on anyone and chill the hell out. :D I didn't say anyone was too lazy, and I never assume or judge anyone who is on any type of assistance thank you very much... nor did I ever or would I ever judge you. I had no clue you were even on any sort of assistance until you blabbed it all over in this rant of a semi-formed paragraph above. I never made, passed or assumed anything on or about you nor about this woman as stated multiple times in my previous statement. So again, chill... the hell... out. :D Kay, thanks, BYE! :D :wave:

Back