Donation - AD Fund

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
AllDeaf.com has been running for over one year now, and everything was provided to you by me alone. AllDeaf was created for one purpose only -- and that is to unite all Deaf people of all ages from all over the world in one cool place on the Internet. Because of you, AllDeaf is one of the most popular deaf-related online communities today. And it's going to get even better as time goes by. As a matter of fact, I'm working on a software upgrade that will have better features and security.

That being said, I ask for your help in donating a dollar or two to the AD Fund. Really, it's up to you how much you're willing to donate to help maintain AllDeaf.com and make sure it's always up to date. In case you didn't know, AllDeaf runs on a dedicated server and it has been ever since August, if I remember correctly. Of course, renting a dedicated server don't come cheap, and if I was a millionaire, I wouldn't be asking for a penny. The funds will be used for bandwidth charges and network/software upgrades.

So, please show your support for AllDeaf, and send whatever you can spare to the AD Fund via PayPal. The e-mail address is paypal@lexserv.com If you want to send a check or money order, please PM me for the address. Your contribution means a great deal to AllDeaf, and all supporters will be recognized on the AD Fund page that I'm working on, unless you request not to be listed.

If you have any questions or comments, please post in this thread.

Thanks for your support. :)

:thumb: sure will be more happy to help! :)
:make money order for 1cent: haha jk
:D

Let's bake some cookies, MsGiglz, then we can go door to door to sell them. :D

glad to help but broke here. :( Leila is taking up the money. Once I get the money.. I'll be SURE to help. :)

The request is for as little or as much as you'd like to contribute. A dollar won't break the bank. If money really is that tight, save those beer bottles, within no time you'll have that buck!

I am tight with money since I became unemployed.. I just donated 50 dollars to AD a while back.. but gotta watch my money until I am employed!

I don't have any way to send money over at the moment... but if ya are coming to the WFD in Montreal - I will donate some $$ to the hangover fund...

Summer is not good time to ask for donation since everyone spend their money on vacations or whatever they want to do with it to have fun. :dunno:

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Alex, you should create a donation button or icon for AllDeaf! There are a few websites that do the same thing. Here's one from Real Life Comics Online.

Yeah, I seen it, but I did paid on thenorm.com in part of donation, in exchange, they send me the newletters and goodies for 12 months.

if I set up an account with PayPal and how will I know it will go to a direct donation???

Back