Dog's Ear Severed, Glued On By Groomer, Owner Says :mad2:

Good Grief! She Shouldn't Have The Job In The First Place Not Been Licensed.

yeah true, but if she is already have licensed ? and an accident to cut off the dog's ear without the owner know? I hope so she get fired for that. :)

yeah true, but if she is already have licensed ? and an accident to cut off the dog's ear without the owner know? I hope so she get fired for that. :)

The article said the groomer is unlicensed and that her business had been shut down.

Geez...how strange things can get? That is just awful!!! Poor dog. I told my husband about it..he said he would have kicked the groomer's ass.

The article said the groomer is unlicensed and that her business had been shut down.

Geez...how strange things can get? That is just awful!!! Poor dog. I told my husband about it..he said he would have kicked the groomer's ass.

unlicensed ... umm Just learned that both Medical and Regular Super-Glue are not toxic. How interesting. Still must be painful thou

I'm sorry, I blame the owner.

NEVER take your pet to an unlicensed groomer! Would you go to a doctor who didn't have a diploma? I bet she was happy to save a few bucks but look what happened to her poor dog.

Wow, that's cruel! I didn't hear the news about that until it's posted on Alldeaf. Gig Harbor isn't far from here.

I thought groomers had their licenses framed for the public to see? I always look around for certificates or licenses before going there.

NEVER take your pet to an unlicensed groomer! Would you go to a doctor who didn't have a diploma? I bet she was happy to save a few bucks but look what happened to her poor dog.

I dont blame the owner ... The untrustful grooming business is to be blamed for hiring the unlicensed groomer. Many customers easily get fooled -- could've happened to all of us. How sad.

Gosh, poor dog, tsk tsk to that unlicensed groomer, she should be banned from working with animals for life.

Yes, I saw that on news other day. Unlicensed dog groomer is idiot. I smell that lawsuit will come out soon.

Oh it said? hmm that odd cuz the groomer been cut off the dog's ear :(

unlicensed ... umm Just learned that both Medical and Regular Super-Glue are not toxic. How interesting. Still must be painful thou

ohhh maybe it should be learned like from student to learn before become as vet somehow :dunno: I guess

I thought groomers had their licenses framed for the public to see? I always look around for certificates or licenses before going there.

Yeah, that is what I thought groomers should have licenses but cut off dog's ear :dunno:

So true, I wouldn't have gone to an unlicensed doctor or have taken my pet to an unlicensed groomer too, so you're correct, the blame goes to the owner! This dog wouldn't have been in this condition if the owner would have double-checked to be sure all the groomers were licensed...

Absolutely, I look for a license or certificate if I'm getting a manicure or getting my hair cut or whatever. I'm pretty sure it's required to have your license in plain view.

I highly doubt the person did it on purpose, but I do think it's retarded she didn't tell her.

What I would love to know... is how do you 'accidently' cut a dogs EAR OFF???? I don't think it was the owners fault.. it's the groomers neglect that caused that to happen. License or no license, you don't just 'accidently' cut a dogs ear off.:pissed:

Oh and another thing. If she felt bad about it and didn't want to get sued.. and it was some sort of freak accident when it happened she would of taken the dog to the vet with the ear and had the ear sewn back on. and notified the owner of what happened and offered to pay for the surgery or at least half of it.

What I would love to know... is how do you 'accidently' cut a dogs EAR OFF???? I don't think it was the owners fault.. it's the groomers neglect that caused that to happen. License or no license, you don't just 'accidently' cut a dogs ear off.:pissed:

Have you ever owned a shi tzu? Those dogs are super hyper, and their ears are like lifeless flaps under a ton of fur. I wouldn't be suprised if she was trimming the dog's fur near it's ears and didn't realize she actually cut off it's ear.

omfg.. i cannot image that.. i cannot do that and i am big dog lover and i would shut anyone down if any groomers do that..

Have you ever owned a shi tzu? Those dogs are super hyper, and their ears are like lifeless flaps under a ton of fur. I wouldn't be suprised if she was trimming the dog's fur near it's ears and didn't realize she actually cut off it's ear.

Exactly! The groomer would have told Jasmine's owner the truth! Still the groomer would have been very careful cutting one of the lifeless flapped ears with the scissor! Ouch .... At least the pup is alive and well. Not all Shi Tzu are super hyper. eh

Back