Dog stands guard over deceased owner’s grave for six years

I read a book about amazing animals ,I wish I could remember the title of the book. There was one story about the owner not being able to find his dog . He looked everywhere and the last place he looked was the meat storage room.
Sadly it was too late his dog had dies and the room was filled with meat the dog could had eaten to stay alive. The dog was so loyal to his master that he did not eat his meat. This is so amazing the dog had a room full of food yet he loved his master so much he chose to dies instead of disobeying his master. what a heartbreaking story.

That is just so sad. Dogs are amazing animals.

That is just so sad. Dogs are amazing animals.

I cried when I read the story . I been trying to find that book on line as there are some really amazing stories in it.
I read about a German Shepherd dog that was shot and a couple heard the dog crying on their steps. They brought the dog to the vet and kept him as their pet. The dog slept in the garage that was right next the house. One night there was a fire and the dog was able to wake up the couple , the husband was in a W/C and was able to get out in time. The couple had no idea how their dog was able to get out of the garage to warn them. When it came time to feed their dog they notice he could not eat as his mouth was covered with splinters. The dog had chewed through the solid wooden garage door so he could help his owners. The dog was so graceful for the people saving his life he wanted to do the same. I can't remember where I read this story,

yes, My parents often told me the story of a collie they had when I was a baby. It kept me in the yard even dragging me away from the street by my diaper. Guess I cried and they came to look.. She wouldn't let me go. lol

I've always liked animals better than most people.

Back