Dog Gives Birth To Green Puppy

Kalista

Premium Member
Reaction score
Owners Name Newborn Wasabi

A dog gave birth to a green puppy.

The little pup has been named Wasabi. The golden retriever was one of four puppies born to a dog in California last week.

His color definitely sets him apart. Veterinarians said that it's possible for a newborn's fur to be green because the placenta, which is green, sometimes rubs off at birth.

Attachments

• greenpup.jpg
    greenpup.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 67
  • greenpup1.jpg
    greenpup1.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 44
is the puppy name is St. Patrick Day ? hee hee it is awesome color !

awww cute... that a good name to call wasabi....perfect name

I wud love to buy it.. where green puppy ?

(chuckles)

Unbelivable.. so beautiful Green Puppy.. I would name her/him "Smumuck" (sp) match three leaf "Lucky"

GalaxyAngel said:
I wud love to buy it.. where green puppy ?

(chuckles)

Unbelivable.. so beautiful Green Puppy.. I would name her/him "Smumuck" (sp) match three leaf "Lucky"

Oh yeah, That'd be the Shamrock. Heh

That pup is sure adorable! It's interesting to see something so odd but true and that's what makes it really neat!

What a cute puppy! :) That's the first GREEN puppy I've seen here! :D Very interesting. :)

Whoaaaaaaaaa that cool. Wondering if the color will stay on for the rest of the puppy's life. If so then ppl may think that the owner dyed the fur on purpose. :-o

the hulk puppy

don't oiss him off . you wount like him if you piss him off. he'll bite off your head and shit down your neck . just joking thats vary interresting how he became green.the placenta sounds sifi . i'm glad i didn't come out looking pink lolololol

Back