Does wine improve hearing?

Snowball

Reaction score
I've heard that wine is beneficial to heart and stomach (a winemaker assured me on that when I went to his shop). Anyway, last night I had a bottle and I started hearing my neighbor asking me things from the other side of the wall... It was an amazing experience to have my hearing back for a while, so I thought I should let know the other members....

Are you meaning get pi88ed and I hear again afraid don't work like that if only it did.
Red wine can be good for heart brain helps keep colestral down but you find French and Italians who drink it still deaf.there many factors why you were hearing you properly bit pi88ed was it just wine

Naw, you are just drunk.

I've heard wine (in moderation) is good for the heart, but I've not heard it affects hearing, one way or the other.

Maybe pour wine in your ears will improve hearing?

Snowball, do you want to start? :lol:

lets all get Pi88ed tonight we let you know tomorrow if it worked:)

I've heard that wine is beneficial to heart and stomach (a winemaker assured me on that when I went to his shop). Anyway, last night I had a bottle and I started hearing my neighbor asking me things from the other side of the wall... It was an amazing experience to have my hearing back for a while, so I thought I should let know the other members....

What type hearing loss?

The only thing I think might be improved would be functional deafness, which falls under mental illness caused deafness, if it relaxed inhibitions enough.

I think he having conversation with someone who had one bottle to many and trying to sell his wine.Saying that the doc told me to drink red wine it help brain ,he on losing wicket with that would need brain transplant plus hate the stuff..I wonder if people with psychological deafness when drunk do hear you may be right

Back