Does everyone know what time it is???

ncff07

Resident Punk Ass
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's right, its birthday time!!

And here's your hostess Jessica "The nut kicker" Eileen WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! (aka femme fatale)

Happy 29th Birthday young lady! Hope you have a great day :D

jessicas_birthday_cake_post_cards-rfebafdf6d67c4ac7b08dcfb3543a79ec_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

:birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, JESSICA!!!! :birthday:

I hope you have a good time on your birthday. Have fun! :cheers:

:wave:

Thanks guys! Awesome b-day wishes, love thr pics! Really sweet of you! :hug:

Umm Scott, that's the BIG 3-4! :shock:

Thanks guys! Awesome b-day wishes, love thr pics! Really sweet of you! :hug:

Umm Scott, that's the BIG 3-4! :shock:

I think he thought you will feel better being younger than 34 years old. I like the idea of 29 years old but true, it is your true age at 34 years old today. Just be grateful that you are growing graceful at that age. :cool2:

I think he thought you will feel better being younger than 34 years old. I like the idea of 29 years old but true, it is your true age at 34 years old today. Just be grateful that you are growing graceful at that age. :cool2:

That was so silly of me, I overlooked the point! Heck I feel 29 still... right?! :laugh2:

Thanks Bebo! :hug:

Happy Birthday Jess!

this one got the candles.....

but i like the first colourful cakes better, much grander but whatever floats your boat, you'd enjoy either one im sure you would...:)

have good day

Grum

Happy birthday Jess. Have a wonderful day. Do you have any plan so special for today?? Unless it's a top secret. No problem. Ha. Enjoy your birthday as much as you can. It's only 24 hrs. Lol

happy birthday Jessica! Hope you are having a fabulous celebration

Back