does anyonr know about the mobile vp will work on kindle fire HD 7"?

macawsdeaf

Reaction score
Wirelessly posted (iPod touch 4th generation.)

I would like to know if I could use mobile vrs on kindle fire HD 7"? Let me know if not then I will go back to smallest iPod touch.

:lol: ^^^^ one word. ignore me.

You never know until you experiment with it. That's how I discovered that I can use Purple, ZVRS, and Convo on my Asus tablet, but not SVRS :( I need something SVRS compatible, and I've already begun to save up for that.

You never know until you experiment with it. That's how I discovered that I can use Purple, ZVRS, and Convo on my Asus tablet, but not SVRS :( I need something SVRS compatible, and I've already begun to save up for that.

Why you have too many VRS? One VRS is good enough. Waste FCC's money for phone numbers.

Why you have too many VRS? One VRS is good enough. Waste FCC's money for phone numbers.

In Sorenson VRS own words, a backup VP is a good idea in the event they have problems. Now, I was originally going to stay with ZVRS, and Convo, but I ran into problems using ZVRS on my laptop and the Z4 app wasn't working on the tablet, which forced me to sign up for Purple, because Convo Mobile isn't compatible for SVRS calls yet, and I need to follow up on that soon. Anyways, that's why I have this many. That, and I had a laptop that ran into problems not once but twice, and this is the 3rd laptop I've gotten, and I'm determined to not mess this one up.

In Sorenson VRS own words, a backup VP is a good idea in the event they have problems. Now, I was originally going to stay with ZVRS, and Convo, but I ran into problems using ZVRS on my laptop and the Z4 app wasn't working on the tablet, which forced me to sign up for Purple, because Convo Mobile isn't compatible for SVRS calls yet, and I need to follow up on that soon. Anyways, that's why I have this many. That, and I had a laptop that ran into problems not once but twice, and this is the 3rd laptop I've gotten, and I'm determined to not mess this one up.

That's why I told you to stop spend $400 or less for laptop. No wonder you have a lot problem with them already. I spend $1,100 for Macbook and works fine with ZVRS. My Macbook is seven years old now.

That's why I told you to stop spend $400 or less for laptop. No wonder you have a lot problem with them already. I spend $1,100 for Macbook and works fine with ZVRS. My Macbook is seven years old now.

All three of them were the same model-- the Atom Intel laptop I told you about, which were donated to my housemates and myself in 2012, and at the time they were paid for, the price was about $800 for each laptop, and there were about 25 of these, so that equaled..... about $20,000 for two dozen laptops.

All three of them were the same model-- the Atom Intel laptop I told you about, which were donated to my housemates and myself in 2012, and at the time they were paid for, the price was about $800 for each laptop, and there were about 25 of these, so that equaled..... about $20,000 for two dozen laptops.

$800 for Atom Intel laptop? No. Atom Intel design for low budget and no more than $300.

So $7,200 for 24 laptops.

$800 for Atom Intel laptop? No. Atom Intel design for low budget and no more than $300.

So $7,200 for 24 laptops.

That's not what I was told, cause there's a business that used to have these, and someone told me something about possibly paying commercial? I don't exactly recall, but these used to be work laptops.

That's not what I was told, cause there's a business that used to have these, and someone told me something about possibly paying commercial? I don't exactly recall, but these used to be work laptops.

Then someone lied or misunderstand. There is no such $800 for Intel Atom as Windows XP/Vista/7/8.

Why you don't google for Intel Atom laptop?

I is agree with you, ripoff. Often people would try to rip off innocent victims. I have seen too much already.

Any kind of computer regardless will always lose value by 50% each year. If somebody said they paid 800 dollars on a computer a year ago, then it is worth less than 400 dollars now, 200 dollars next year.

Then someone lied or misunderstand. There is no such $800 for Intel Atom as Windows XP/Vista/7/8.

Wirelessly posted (ZTE X501 Phone)

The Highlander said:

Funny you mention that. I actually did that when I first got it, to learn a little bit about its history.

Back