Does anyone remember this movie?

Ziusudra

Reaction score
There was a movie with 2 deaf adults and their hearing children. The deaf mother worked at a factory and she had to struggle in the hearing world to help her children. One day, the son died from falling off a balcony stairs. I wonder if anyone remembers the name of this movie coz I would like to see it again and watch the end of it.

Possibly, I"m not too sure... if anyone has it, and has a screenshot, I would be glad to see it, so I know its the right one.

Sarah3.jpg

Was this the woman who acted as the mother?

joan1.JPG

And this the man who acted the father?

Yes, its the right show "Love is never silent" and I still have CC video with me here!!

Red~Rum said:
Yes, its the right show "Love is never silent" and I still have CC video with me here!!

Really, it sound really interesting....
Can I borrow your video?

Dang. Can't remember. Sorry, it could be that one for all I know, I guess I better buy the video and find out.

Ziusudra said:
Dang. Can't remember. Sorry, it could be that one for all I know, I guess I better buy the video and find out.

Yes it's Love is Never Silent with Mare W.! I remember the son falling out of the balcony... :)

Yes, that's Love is Never Silent.

I do know that it did release video tape. I do not know about DVD release.

uhmm MizzDeaf and i recall hearing that title but dont think we have seen it -- gracias Kuifje for posting the title!!! :thumb:

*makes mental note for us to rent that movie if its found at the video store*

There's also a great movie with a much younger Reese Witherspoon and Patricia Arquette. It's called "Wild Flower." Patricia Arquette plays a deaf/mute/epileptic young woman which Witherspoon's character befriends. It's a good film. Very touching.

Anyone else seen it? I know I have it on tape somewhere as well...got it off cable a long time ago.

Malfoyish

Back