Does anyone live in Washington state

hencm08

Reaction score
I just moved up here away from all my hearing impaired and deaf friends. im looking for people to hang out with. i am 25 living on whidbey island.

I used to lived in Seattle, Washington for Seattle Central Community College (have Deaf program and dormitory (deaf people from different states and countries) back in the middle of 1970. I was glad that I got into the college because they have ASL interpreters. I only studied for two years but did not graduate. I studied Mental Health program. I hated psychology. Ugh! I do very well on other courses better than psychology. I don't agree with psychology very well. So I left and went to California with my then-fiance.

I have a son who is living in Everett, Washington with his family (wife and children). I think they have live there for about more than 3 years. :hmm:

that sounds like something you are glad about. You shouldnt do something you dont like lol. I got my associates degree in neurobiology. i absolutely abhored writing class. just hated it. I like on an island off the coast of washington. its absolutely amazing surround by the ocean always seeing whales and such.

I just moved up here away from all my hearing impaired and deaf friends. im looking for people to hang out with. i am 25 living on whidbey island.

I'm 29 and live in Port Townsend

Sent from my LGL34C using AllDeaf App mobile app

Welcome to all deaf...
Washington.state is awsome...awsome...

I'm in Washington. Pretty much all of my life. :D

Ring badass movie movie....i spent llot of time triped on shruums looking mount baker well

Ah. Mount Baker. I sometimes have a view of Mount Rainier. The shroom part I don't partake. Probs fun though. :D

Yes, part of the Ring was filmed here. We can see Rainier from town on clear days too

Sent from my LGL34C using AllDeaf App mobile app

I want to move to Washington some day... I don't know if it will ever happen but I want to.

Back