Does anyone knows

babi_rykan

Reaction score
how to image map?? Does Photoshop 7.0 or PS CS have it? Or, I gotta download from www.adobe.com or www.jawd.com to get the Paint Shop Pro? Or something that have to do with IMAGE MAP?? I'm having a difficult time doing that.. I know all the graphics, expect making my own html. Damn. PLEASE HELP!! :squint:

There's CuteMAP and there is ImageReady which comes in with Photoshop bundle that does imagemaps.

Do you have Image Ready as a part of Photoshop? That does image maps quite easily.

ahh! yeh.

Jaana said:
Do you have Image Ready as a part of Photoshop? That does image maps quite easily.

yeh i have imageready along with photoshop 7.0, i have been trying for that for a few months, i couldnt get it quitely easy.. can yall help me out? :type:

babi_rykan said:
yeh i have imageready along with photoshop 7.0, i have been trying for that for a few months, i couldnt get it quitely easy.. can yall help me out? :type:

I sent you a PM to let me know where you're stuck with ImageReady -- I can help you out from there. It's easy to create image maps with ImageReady once you understand it.

Back