Does anyone know....

Reaction score
Does anyone know any free FTP program?? and how to use it?? Because I need to get one for my computer class, to transfer files and to get files for HTML class. Dont ask me why. My teacher requested this. I dont really know how to use FTP programs. Last time I used FTP Program, Napster, at least I think its FTP... It was like in 2000... way tooo freakin' long! :)

Napster isn't really FTP. It's more of a file-sharing program.

Go to...

http://www.download.com

And do a search for...

"WS FTP Pro"

You will see something like...

"WS FTP Pro 9.01"

That's what would be perfect for you. It's very user friendly. However, it's shareware... so you'll only be able to use it for 30 days.

Pythia said:
Still.. WHYY?

lol, I just kidding. My bad joke. I'm sorry. So I never use WS FTP Pro, but I used SmartFTP. I don't have a reason.

Ah-ha! Think I'd let you get away bragging that SmartFTP is better than WS FTP Pro? ;) I never use SmartFTP either so I don’t know which program is better.

What about CuteFTP (still pay $$ after trial's expired)? U can look it up at Download.com for checking on rating how good or bad before get it.

Admit that WS FTP Pro is excellent program. Compare with freeware FTP programs are really so-so.

Back