Does anyone dogs like to eat Cigarettes Butts?s

whatdidyousay!

Reaction score
Marty is always trying to eat cigarettes butts off the ground! I do not know how many times I had to get one of his little mouth! I read dogs can addicted
to eating cigarettes butts! I do not smoke but there a people that smoke and they throw their butts all over the yards! I wonder if he was allowed to eat
cigarettes butts with his last owner because he seems to addicted to them!!

They used to worm dogs with tobacco for the nicotine content. It's poison. Too bad your neighbors don't pick up after themselves.

They used to worm dogs with tobacco for the nicotine content. It's poison. Too bad your neighbors don't pick up after themselves.

They are young and really do not care how awful it made the yard look! Yeah I read the the butts are bad for kids and dogs to eat. Marty picked one up tonight! I hate touching people cigarettes butts! Yuck!

Dogs eating cigarette butts?...That's news to me....My goat, "Gretchen" loved cigarettes, but spit out the filter....

My dog smells them all the time, but he hasn't tried to eat any. He will try to eat any bits of food littering the grounds though if I'm not paying attention.

ahh got to love people who treat the grounds as a trash can, huh? pft.

I haven't noticed my dog ever eating cigarette butts...

But I have this weird relative of some sort (one of those distance ones you don't really know how they are related to you, but supposedly they are), who used to take cigarette butts out of the ash tray...and smoke them?! So gross.

ahh got to love people who treat the grounds as a trash can, huh? pft.

Tell me about it!! We have a jerk here that throw all empty bottles on the ground after working on his car! The jerk once left a pail with anti freeze in it right outside so animals could get into! I was so pissed off! I told the guy girlfriend as the guy was not home and she took the pail in the house. I hate to think what she did with the anti freeze, I knew she throw is down her toilet!
The guy also dump his ashtray from his car on the ground so we have over 300 butts on the ground now!

I haven't noticed my dog ever eating cigarette butts...

But I have this weird relative of some sort (one of those distance ones you don't really know how they are related to you, but supposedly they are), who used to take cigarette butts out of the ash tray...and smoke them?! So gross.

I can top that ! My dad would throw his used tissues under the kitchen table and leave them there for someone else to pick up!! It was so GROSS!

I think you should train your dog to avoid that because its bad for the heath of your dog..I have a dog but he don't eat butt of cigaret even if i am smoker..

I try to keep Marty away from the butts , but one of my neighbor is a real ass and dumped his car ashtray on the ground all the time!! He throw the empty box on the ground today! He a real jerk and does not give a shit about leaving a mess all over the condo ground!

Back