Does anybody live in Florida?

I live in Southwest Florida. All is good so far. :)

The family and I are still here. I was going to move back home, but that's not going to happen. Makes me sad because I was SO looking forward to going back home. :(

The family and I are still here. I was going to move back home, but that's not going to happen. Makes me sad because I was SO looking forward to going back home. :(

Aww, I am so sorry. Is there somethin' you don't like about Florida ?

:confused: what happened?

:wave: I'm living and fishing happily ever after in upstate Florida at the great state of Jaw Ja's state line on the right coast in Mayberry by the sea. :giggle:

Friendly reminder: If you feel like doing some work,

sit down and wait ...

The feeling does go away. :lol:

I wouldn't mind visiting florida but I probably wouldn't like living there since it's same year round - hot and muggy. We get plenty of that from June to November here in Arkansas!

I live in the Bradenton area. Have for about 5 yrs. now. Hate it here... to hot and humid and I can't stop sweating. More bugs than any state should be allowed to have!.

Lived in Tampa, Fort Myers, St Augustine, Now I am not too far from Tampa and Bradenton area. :) I love it!

The cat's out of the bag. I will be starting my move down between Tampa and Orlando on June 20TH! I am so much more happy though to deal with winter there rather than Utah :D

The cat's out of the bag. I will be starting my move down between Tampa and Orlando on June 20TH! I am so much more happy though to deal with winter there rather than Utah :D

Cool!

Not to far from where I live. Less than an hour.

I've been to Florida several times and I have always enjoyed my visit whenever I go there. :)

This question is hypothetical - If you were given a choice to live in California or Florida, Which state would you choose to live at and why?

I've been to Florida several times and I have always enjoyed my visit whenever I go there. :)

This question is hypothetical - If you were given a choice to live in California or Florida, Which state would you choose to live at and why?

I reckon, I would say Florida..

Not only because I have lived here all my life.

But California would be too much due to earthquakes... At least in Florida we get a fair warning about the Hurricanes. Earthquakes you do not.

Might be nice to visit California one day.

none. I've been to both states. I wouldn't live in either states. I'm not fond of it cuz I guess i'm the 4-seasons type. but... when it comes down to either CA or FL, I'd pick CA because of its schools, high-tech sectors, extraordinary diversity, a huge range of activities, etc.

Thanks for replying -

If I were given the choice between FL and CA; It's hard to say but I probably will be more likely to go with FL because it is a bit closer (somewhat) and I'd think it is a bit cheaper living in FL than it is in CA? :dunno:

do.... not..... mock..... me...... you smartass :mad2:

that's a good comeback though! :lol:

After last winter.... I could not help to say that. We actually had record breaking freezes!! 18 degrees where I live at! That was freaking COLD! :eek3:

Back